PGA FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Edit: The MillyMaker is Full! Any of the links below will now take you to a different tournament that is still open for registration. The 5 Year Anniversary prizes only count towards the Milly Maker.

Five years ago this month RotoGrinders opened to the public. A whopping 27 members signed up that month. Things started a bit slow but my how we’ve grown.

We want to celebrate with some big 5-Year Anniversary Promos and DraftKings stepped up to the plate. We’ve got nearly $12,000 in Added Prizes for RotoGrinders Members playing in Thursday’s PGA Milly Maker!

If you’re not yet playing on DraftKings, click here to get started!

RotoGrinders members in the Open Championship Millionaire Maker on Thursday will be eligible for these additional prizes:

Highest finishing RG Member: $5300 Ticket into the 8/2 FBWC Qualifier giving away 5 FWBC Seats ($292,500 In Guaranteed Prizes)

2nd-5th Highest Finishing RG Members: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier

6th-20th Highest Finishing RG Members: $100 Ticket into a $1000 FBWC Ticket Satellite

OG Bonus – Highest Finishing RG member that registered for RG in our first year, before the end of July 2011: $1000 Ticket into an upcoming FBWC Qualifier.

Important:

-To limit the impact of multi-entry, only lineups numbered 1-50 count towards this promo for any user.

-You must have your DraftKings Screen name entered into your RotoGrinders profile by Wednesday 7/15 at 6 PM ET to be eligible for any of these added prizes.

-One prize per member, except for the OG Bonus. OG Bonus can be won in addition to the main prize list.

I took a trip down memory lane looking through the early registrations. I wanted to give some shoutouts to guys that joined in the very beginning, July 2010, and helped this community get off the ground:

Buffalo66: 7/6/10
    Tippy: 7/12/10
    PrimeTime420: 7/19/2010 (original #1 in Rankings)
    kcearnal: 7/20/2010 (got married and disappeared from DFS, but came to first RG party)
    beermakersfan: 7/22/2010 (before he was on the back cover of every season long Fantasy Football magazine and featured on ESPN)
    headchopper: 7/27/2010 (5 years of great snarky posts)

• jon1303

I got 168th, I hope I made the cut!

• ElSlappo

I don’t think my LU in the 35,000 range is going to cut it. Congrats to the winners!

• sandman84

@jon1303 said...

I got 168th, I hope I made the cut!

That’s up there. I’m sure you got it.

• xMiami2Ibiza

top of out 6 entries was in the 30,000 range. fail. guess i gotta keep pricing cantaloupes and yogurt for a living

• gonnagetu518

I got 586th thanks to spieth fail on 18th hole was 32nd before that

• jaykelsall

I put up a 42nd! Was in 4th for a bit…. It was a crazy Monday

• hambazaza

RG Blog Program Manager, 2014 RG Party Beer Pong Champion

• Blogger of the Month

• Beer Pong Champion

Congrats to all the top performers. Very impressive with such a giant field

• jon1303

When should we expect the announcement? Not trying to rush anyone, but I can’t keep myself from checking periodically. It would be nice to know if it is going to be tonight or tomorrow.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@jon1303 said...

When should we expect the announcement? Not trying to rush anyone, but I can’t keep myself from checking periodically. It would be nice to know if it is going to be tonight or tomorrow.

I’m shooting to get this done tomorrow. Just need to get a bit of time with a developer.

• deadphish

2204 was my best

• jon1303

@Cal said...

I’m shooting to get this done tomorrow. Just need to get a bit of time with a developer.

Sounds good! Thanks again to you and Rotogrinders for running such a cool promotion!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

All set! Big congrats to these 20 winners. DK has already credited your account with your tickets!

1. 6 Duncanonu ($5300 ticket!)

2. 7 jstevens2k11 ($1000 ticket)

3. 42 iamawful (jaykelsall) $1000 ticket)

4. 53 jmoney2186 ($1000 ticket)

5. 73 tslats ($1000 ticket)

6. 86 threechainz ($100 tickets from here down)

7. 143 Brandon-RN (BrandonRN)

8. 143 zwright86 (zwright)

9. 158 Peav24

10. 168 jon1303

11. 192 RunHotSports

12. 204 CakeOrDeath

13. 204 iLLmaculatee (iLLmaculate)

14. 210 mammola (jmammon)

15. 251 Dunzor

16. 276 Edd123

17. 291 NiamLeeson

18. 316 Jstelzer15 (jstelzer)

19. 339 TheGreatPSalant

20 (tie). 392 brealbc

20 (tie). 392 MizzouLew

20 (tie). 392 wrickrd

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

And last but not least, the $1000 ticket OG Bonus goes to MikeDeatWorld, who plays on DraftKings as BigTymer.

He registered on 7/23/2011 and finished in 3114th place.

• Ericvincentt

What was the lowest score that won a prize here? I did not link my account (stupidly) but am curious if I would have won anything here with my 472

• mrchuffy

@Ericvincentt said...

What was the lowest score that won a prize here? I did not link my account (stupidly) but am curious if I would have won anything here with my 472

472 wouldn’t of had a chance.

• Dunzor

Thanks! Was hoping i would sneak into the top 20 and really appreciate all the help I got from Rotogrinders on building my lineups.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@Ericvincentt said...

Looks like 392 :-(

“20 (tie). 392 brealbc
    20 (tie). 392 MizzouLew
    20 (tie). 392 wrickrd”

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

so I read Zach Johnson’s own words (which appear below) leading me to fade him completely…. guess that logic didn’t quite pay off….

In Zach’s own words:

“[St. Andews] is my least favorite in the rotation. I say that and I love that tournament and I still like St. Andrews. That’s how much I love that tournament. I think St. Andrews is terrific but it’s my least favorite… “I feel like it’s one where you just gotta hit it left and you gotta hit it 290 in the air and it just doesn’t favor me. I say that and I’m telling you right now it’s my favorite tournament to play in and I like St. Andrews. It’s just not my favorite of the other ones I’ve played. They’re all so good. I mean Muirfield is phenomenal. My first was Troon and I thought that was terrific. Turnberry is great. Lytham is tremendous. Carnoustie is brutally hard, but it’s great. That’s my rationale there.”
  • ninerzfan8

@Ericvincentt said...

Looks like the 392nd tie was 523 pts

Congrats to the winners

• Cakeordeath

Very generous! Thank you!!

• champishere

same here man…same here….

• mtdewrocks

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

I had him on 5 of 10 teams but at the last hour I switched him after listening to the PGA After Dark podcast. Live and learn – the stats and history at the course didn’t look good but in this case recent form won out.

• mikedeatworld

Whoa…I’m pretty stoked! Thanks Cal/DK!

MikeDeatWorld!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).