INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Edit: The deadline to make your Week 8 deposit is Sunday at 12 PM ET. Draft Ops Support will credit your account the $15 in time to use it for the $125,000 Guaranteed Tournament in Week 8.

You may have heard of Draft Ops because of their numerous TV commercials or the sponsorship of the Rich Eisen show and the Barclay’s Center.. They are an incredibly well funded site that is making waves. They offer a non salary cap games and have some cool promos on the horizon, such as the World Series of Fantasy Sports.

We’re excited to start working with them and are kicking things off with one of our best RG-only promos yet.

All RotoGrinders-referred depositors can get $30 in real money for free to play in the Guaranteed tournaments.

-$15 will be added to your account for Week 8.
    -If you spend that $15 on an entry into the Week 8 $125,000 Guaranteed Tournament you’ll get another $15 put into your account for week 9!
    -This cash will be added to your account manually each day around 5 PM ET and Sunday just after 12 PM ET.
    -The deadline to make your deposit for Week 8 is Sunday morning at 12 PM ET.
    -Please play in at least one other real money game using your deposited money.

That’s up to $30 free just for making a deposit. You’ll also receive free access to our upcoming Draft Ops Incentives product plus a 30-60% deposit bonus.

Click here to get started. Be sure to both click through our link and use Promo Code GRINDERS to be eligible for our bonuses.

Rich Eisen Draft Ops Fan of the Week Details

The highest finishing RotoGrinders Depositing Referral in the Week 9 $250K gets to be Rich Eisen’s Draft Ops Fan of the Week.

You can either call in to the Rich Eisen show or show up in person – Draft Ops will fly you to LA and put you up in a hotel if you’re so inclined.

As Fan of the Week you’ll get to play in the “Celebrity Pick 3” against Rich Eisen, Snoop Dogg, Jerry Cantrell, Joe Manganiello, Colin Hanks, and others. Win your week’s celebrity pick three for an extra $1000.

NOTES: If the highest finishing person does not want to be Fan of the Week we will move down the list to the next highest finishing player. Fan of the Week date is not set in stone yet but projected to be in late November/early December – there may be some flexibility depending on the winner.

If you’ve got any questions post them here. There will be a Draft Ops rep checking in on this thread to answer any questions.

Again, click here to get started and use promo code GRINDERS.
    Enjoy!

• McDanos

If you’re in FL you can’t participate. Just tried and it told me FL is “restricted”

• Aktomic

Do I need to send them a message saying I used the grinders promo code or do they take care of the manual deposit of $30?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@McDanos said...

If you’re in FL you can’t participate. Just tried and it told me FL is “restricted”

Yes, Draft Ops and many other sites no longer operate in Florida. Unfortunately Florida residents will not be able to partake in this promo.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@Aktomic said...

Do I need to send them a message saying I used the grinders promo code or do they take care of the manual deposit of $30?

There is no need to send them a message. They will credit our depositing referrals each day around 5 PM ET.

• crazypaul

How long has FL been restricted? I live in FL and have been playing there with no problems.

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@crazypaul said...

How long has FL been restricted? I live in FL and have been playing there with no problems.

Your account was grandfathered in, since you signed up before we implemented Florida restrictions. You will be able to play and withdraw, but not make new deposits.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@DraftopsSupport said...

Your account was grandfathered in, since you signed up before we implemented Florida restrictions. You will be able to play and withdraw, but not make new deposits.

Got some more info on this. They pulled out of Nevada completely – all Nevada residents had to cash out. They are taking a less strict approach to Florida for now. Hopefully we’ll get some good news out of Florida and all of these sites can reverse their Florida restrictions.

• crazypaul

@DraftopsSupport said...

umm, damn. I withdrew thinking I was playing against the TOS lol. Oh well, I still have some fantasy cash. Hope you guys change your mind in regards to FL, I have enjoyed the site so far.

• gavlam

I’m playing in a few contests and I think it’s me against one guy with 60 lineups lol

• tkotrain

Where are the nba games?

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@tkotrain said...

Where are the nba games?

NHL and NBA is currently in beta testing, but will be launched very soon!

• frank411

When will we get our $30 in real money to play in tournaments? Mine still shows as fantasy cash.

• Natomaskings

Do we have to spent the entire $15 on Week 8 $125,000 Guaranteed Tournament (or any other Guaranteed Tournament) in order to receive the additional $15 on Week 9? Thanks!!

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@frank411 said...

When will we get our $30 in real money to play in tournaments? Mine still shows as fantasy cash.

Please read the original post for full details. You will get $15 deposited into your account by 5 PM ET today. If you use that to buy into the Week 8 $125K Guaranteed Tournament you’ll get another $15 deposited into your account next week.

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@frank411 said...

Each day by 5PM EST your account will be credited with the sign up bonus! Thank you so much for checking us out!

• jrslick920

just signed up thanks. is there a salary cap or just pick best player at every position?

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@jrslick920 said...

cap

There is no salary cap. We have a wide range of different games, and are coming up with new, exciting ones. Thanks for joining!

• ponzicrash

How does the deposit bonus(“fantasy cash”) work?

You can’t use it until your account is $0? If you withdraw do you keep your fantasy cash or does it require you to lose all the money you deposit?

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@ponzicrash said...

How does the deposit bonus(“fantasy cash”) work?

You can’t use it until your account is $0? If you withdraw do you keep your fantasy cash or does it require you to lose all the money you deposit?

You do not lose the fantasy cash if you withdraw. You will be able to use it if your account balance reaches zero, or if you make a withdrawal.

• SouthernShield

My main gripe is that they don’t pull from Fantasy Cash first.

I’ve been withdrawing any winnings and therefore using Fantasy Cash to play. I really wish they’d have it take entry fees from Fantasy Cash if you have it. That way I could leave cash on the site.

I have recently left cash on the site, but I don’t play anywhere near as much due to that. I get tired of WD every time I win some money.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

@SouthernShield said...

My main gripe is that they don’t pull from Fantasy Cash first.

I’ve been withdrawing any winnings and therefore using Fantasy Cash to play. I really wish they’d have it take entry fees from Fantasy Cash if you have it. That way I could leave cash on the site.

I have recently left cash on the site, but I don’t play anywhere near as much due to that. I get tired of WD every time I win some money.

They know this is a problem and have a fix in progress. The new version will allow you to buy in to contests with a variable mix of cash and fantasy cash.

This is one of the reasons we’re giving real cash in this promo instead of fantasy cash.

• drbubba

just signed up.

• burlssports

Signed -up/deposited yesterday, but I haven’t gotten my sign-up bonus yet.

Thanks for any help!

• DraftopsSupport

Draft Ops Rep

@burlssports said...

Signed -up/deposited yesterday, but I haven’t gotten my sign-up bonus yet.

Thanks for any help!

We’d love to help you out! Please send an email with your username to our customer service team at support@draftops.com.

• jaymat88103

What if I just signed up for it last week can I still get the deal or am I SOL??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).