SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• Hayden252

I signup up for FanDuel through RG’s link, and made a deposit, however I haven’t received my free subscription. Does anybody know where to go to redeem it? Thanks

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@Hayden252 said...

I signup up for FanDuel through RG’s link, and made a deposit, however I haven’t received my free subscription. Does anybody know where to go to redeem it? Thanks

Looks like you are all set. If you have any further issues, feel free to reach out to support@rotogrinders.com

Good luck!

• EH10397

I am having the same issue with the subscription and not being able to have access to it.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.