NBA FORUM

Comments

• srk8987

Managing Editor

Hey Grinders,

Basketball’s back! We’re really excited about it, and we’re also happy to bring the NBA Incentives product to life for the 2015-16 season.

Incentives are FREE if you use our links to join either FanDuel or DraftKings.

If you joined either of these sites prior to discovering RG, you can purchase a NBA Incentives Package here!

Here’s a rundown of what we’ll be providing every day in the NBA this coming season for FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, FantasyHub, Draftpot, FantasyFeud and DraftDay incentives members, with the possibility of more site offerings to come.

Premium Daily Content

• Expert Consensus Rankings (FD/DK)
    • Daily Cheat Sheet (FD/DK)
    • Written Expert Picks (all sites)
    • Written Head-to-Head/50-50 Expert Picks (FD/DK)
    • Written GPP/Tournament Expert Picks (FD/DK)
    • Written Bargain Bin Ballers (FD/DK/FA)
    • Daily Matchup Charts (all sites)
    • Expert Chat with Notorious (all sites)

We will be announcing some exciting new NBA premium content over the coming weeks to add to an already excellent package.

Projections, Cheat Sheets (FD/DK), written content and Daily Matchup Charts have already been posted for Tuesday night’s slate, and our Expert Consensus Rankings will be posted Tuesday AM. FantasyAces has yet to release contests for opening day, but written content for Wednesday’s posted games can be found in the FA tab. The rest of the opening day content for all of our beloved sites will be up shortly!

Our rankings and written content will feature, among a number of great contributors, the following DFS NBA minds:

Notorious (#14 last season in NBA rankings – #25 Overall)
    STLCardinals84 (#63 NBA – #7 TPOY – #44 Overall – GrindersLive analyst)
    Hoop2410 (#9 NBA – #8 Overall – GrindersLive analyst)
    DraftCheat (#20 NBA – #10 TPOY – #29 Overall – GrindersLive analyst)
    jeffeljefe (#110 NBA – 2015 WFBBC Finalist, 2015 FD PBC Finalist – GrindersLive analyst)
    BigT44 (#71 Overall – 2015 WFBBC Finalist, 2015 PBC Finalist, 2015 WFBC Finalist)
    EMac (#162 NBA – Top 150 Overall – GrindersLive analyst)
    BritDevine (Top 200 Overall – GrindersLive analyst)
    stevietpfl (2015 FABBC Finalist, 2015 FDPBC Finalist, 2015 FABC Finalist – GrindersLive analyst)
    a25smith (Top 200 NBA)
    RotoMonkey83 (Top 200 NBA)

That’s just a few of the contributors we’ll have involved, with more exciting additions to come. (hint: JMToWin will be making appearances!)

Don’t forget about our free tools either. Here’s what we’ll have available to start the season:

Free Daily Tools

• Daily Player Projections (all sites)
    • Lineup Builder
    • Starting Lineups
    • Player Stats
    • Advanced Player Stats
    • Market Watch
    • Trending Stats Watch
    • Ceiling and Consistency
    • Defense vs. Position
    • Offense vs. Defense
    • DvP Cheat Sheet
    • Back to Back
    • Algorithm Projected Lineup
    • Vegas Odds & Lines
    NBA News Feed

More details on our NBA Incentives packages (and pricing) available here!

Please let us know if you have any suggestions, comments, or concerns.

And, as always, good luck!

• cccalloway

Woohoo! The best dfs sport imo

• opspearhead

My Incentives stopped working about an hour ago. What gives? I’m paid up.

• Ross

Hi, do you have DraftKings selected from the menu bar in the daily research tab.

• Nosuckoutplz

Hi, I signed up to draftpot via your link, and have been playing there a few weeks. I should be eligible, right? If not, what exactly was the incentive to having you as an affiliate?

At the time, I just trusted the pocket fives brand would have some sort of value in DFS, and wanted to support any people displaced from the online poker world.

Came here to see if there’s any exclusive freerolls or anything. I’m on DK, and playing every day, but am yet to sign up to FanDuel. Please let me know exactly what you can offer as an affiliate there. Thanks

• Simba19

Awesome

• Ross
    @Nosuckoutplz said...

Hi, I signed up to draftpot via your link,

Hi,

You can access your DraftPot incentives by clicking the daily research tab, then selecting DraftPot from the menu-bar.

• Nosuckoutplz

Thank you!

• jbutlero5

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #63

RG Tiered Ranking

Hi, I signed up with the draftpot referal link in the forums but I am not getting the incentives for the site

• Ross
    @jbutlero5 said...

Hi, I signed up with the draftpot referal link in the forums but I am not getting the incentives for the site

All set now. :)

• dafulv

Is DvP always going to be posted late now? Last year it was posted early morning.

• Ross
    @dafulv said...

Is DvP always going to be posted late now? Last year it was posted early morning.

I will ask Brian about this today. I think once we get past the opening week craziness most of the tools will be posted earlier than the 2pm deadline.

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@dafulv said...

Hey dafulv,

Since only a few teams have played so far this season, we’re leaving the DvP Cheat Sheet with last season’s data. We’ll be switching over to this season only after a few days or so. That page will be updated late at night as time goes on, and the new automated page is, of course, always updated automatically earlier in the day.

Thanks!

• BloodGame

Hello – I see that player projections for tonight’s games were posted at 4:39 this morning. Is that typically your final projections for the night or do you put out another set of projections sometime in the afternoon of that day’s games? Thanks!

• Ross
    @BloodGame said...

Hello – I see that player projections for tonight’s games were posted at 4:39 this morning. Is that typically your final projections for the night or do you put out another set of projections sometime in the afternoon of that day’s games? Thanks!

They will be manually adjusted throughout the day based on news and player updates.

• dafulv

@CruzinToVictory said...

Hey dafulv,

Since only a few teams have played so far this season, we’re leaving the DvP Cheat Sheet with last season’s data. We’ll be switching over to this season only after a few days or so. That page will be updated late at night as time goes on, and the new automated page is, of course, always updated automatically earlier in the day.

Thanks!

Woops, I mistakenly referenced “DvP” rather than “Daily Matchup Chart.” My question was actually meant to refer to the Daily Matchup Chart, which I see was posted sometime this afternoon. Will this be the normal schedule or will we get to a point like last year where it was posted early morning?

• BloodGame

@RRT said...

They will be manually adjusted throughout the day based on news and player updates.

Awesome, thanks!

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

@dafulv said...

Woops, I mistakenly referenced “DvP” rather than “Daily Matchup Chart.” My question was actually meant to refer to the Daily Matchup Chart, which I see was posted sometime this afternoon. Will this be the normal schedule or will we get to a point like last year where it was posted early morning?

For the first few days, everything will be posted in the morning the day of the games. Everything should be fully automated (and updated overnight) starting by next week at the latest.

Hope that helps!

• dafulv

@CruzinToVictory said...

For the first few days, everything will be posted in the morning the day of the games. Everything should be fully automated (and updated overnight) starting by next week at the latest.

Hope that helps!

Great, thank you!

• Ultrium

Last season there was a lengthy article about advanced matchup plays posted once or twice a week. I forget the author, but the article was always great. Will this be coming back?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.