CFB FORUM

Comments

• srk8987

Managing Editor

We’re only a matter of days away from the start of the college football season!

The RG team has been hard at work preparing, and we’re excited to announce what will be on offer for all of you CFB fanatics. CruzinToVictory has added some cool new features within our research tools, and we’ve got some of the best CFB minds returning to provide you with weekly analysis.

Below you’l find the full rundown of what you can expect across Incentives, tools, articles, and video for CFB.

Daily Research Tools – Incentives

Incentives are FREE if you use our links to join either FanDuel or DraftKings.

If you joined either of these sites prior to discovering RG, you can purchase a CFB Incentives Package here!

Here’s a rundown of what we’ll be providing for each big Saturday college football slate this coming season:

• Player Projections (FD / DK / FA)
    • STLCardinals84’s H2H/50-50 Picks (FD)
    • Hester8157’s GPP Picks (FD)
    • headChopper’s Bargain Bin Ballers (FD)
    • a25smith’s H2H/50-50 Picks (DK)
    • headChopper’s GPP Picks (DK)
    • Hester8157’s Bargain Bin Ballers (DK)
    • Expert Consensus Rankings (FD / DK)
    • a25smith’s Expert Picks (FA)
    • a25smith’s Bargain Bin Ballers (FA)
    • Expert Chat w/ headChopper (FD / DK / FA)
    NEW: CFB News Updates (by Scott121422) – Updated injury/player news throughout the week and who stands to benefit (FD / DK / FA)

Projections, written content and expert consensus rankings have already been posted for Thursday’s opening slate! Our rankings will feature the following top DFS CFB minds:

headChopper (#4 in CFB Rankings, Top 100 Overall)
    STLCardinals84 (#11 CFB, Top 10 TPOY, Top 100 Overall)
    EMac (#32 CFB, #105 Overall)
    a25smith (#35 CFB)
    jmbwngfn (#46 CFB)
    Hester8157 (#78 CFB)

Daily Research Tools – Free

• Advanced Stats
    NEW Additions: Red Zone stats, “Big Play” stats, Total Yards, Completion Percentage
    • Player Stats
    • Team Stats
    • Defense vs. Position
    NEW Additions: Per game stats, and FPPG, along with Completion Percentage for QBs. Also added the opposing team’s relevant player(s) according to the depth chart. There is also a new “Cheat Sheet” that shows all positions in one place for easy comparison
    • Offense vs. Defense
    NEW Additions: Cleaned up to show relevant per game stats (50% of offense and 50% of defense allowed) – Added Expected Pace (# of expected plays) & Pace Diff (how much higher or lower the Exp Pace is from that team’s average pace)
    • Depth Charts
    • College Football Twitter News Feed
    • Market Watch
    • Vegas Odds & Lines
    • Site Scoring Comparison

All free tools are populated with 2014’s statistics to help you prepare your lineups for the first week of the college football season.

CFB Homepage Content

We’re also stepping up our game when it comes to homepage content:

NEW: CFB Grind Down (written by a25smith)
    NEW: CFB Playing the Percentages (written by Pat James)
    NEW: CFB Chopping Block (video featuring headChopper)
    NEW: CFB Advanced Matchup Plays (written by Russell Clay from ProFootballFocus)
    NEW: CFB Weekly Locks (video featuring db730)
    CFB Playbook (video featuring db730 and headChopper)

and more!

Let us know if you have any comments, suggestions or feedback!

• pomppomp

I hope CFB After Dark with DB and Chop is coming back. That was my favorite show RG has offered.

• tomac

@pomppomp said...

I hope CFB After Dark with DB and Chop is coming back. That was my favorite show RG has offered.

This is the best show on RG. Please say its back.

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #26

RG Tiered Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

It’s on like Donkey Kong.

• blackcloud420

@tomac said...

This is the best show on RG. Please say its back.

Yup no games no gimmicks no egos just straight awesome picks.

• bigfred21

luv it

• poonwhipped1

EXACTLY!!!!

• sambo58

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

I have FD incentives. Would there be a reason to have DK as well?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@sambo58 said...

I have FD incentives. Would there be a reason to have DK as well?

Yes, if you play on DraftKings. — Player pools (in CFB), pricing, and scoring all vary site to site, so the value/good-plays vary along with the site-change.

• yoteach

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks, guys! This is a HUGE addition to an already incredible lineup of tools and content.

• sambo58

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #82

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2015 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

Thanks Cam! I signed up for a free trial for the first week on DK. Thanks for the recommendation!

• keith1174

Will there still be a saturday morning show as well?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@sambo58 said...

Thanks Cam! I signed up for a free trial for the first week on DK. Thanks for the recommendation!

Awesome! If you need anything at all, or have questions, just email support@rotogrinders.com for a super-quick response.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@keith1174 said...

Will there still be a saturday morning show as well?

Yup! I believe it will be the same show with STLCards & EMac from last season.

• Chitownkiller

Hey Cam will there be a CFB show before the games start on Thursday? Maybe Tuesday night or Wednesday night?

• Ross
    @Chitownkiller said...

Hey Cam will there be a CFB show before the games start on Thursday? Maybe Tuesday night or Wednesday night?

First show is scheduled for Thursday at 9pm est with headchopper and db730.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #70

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

I’ll run through the Thursday CFB slate on a podcast either Wednesday or Thursday this week. Plus I believe we have free mid week column that analyzes this slate.

• Chitownkiller

Thanks DB. I would really appreciate if it was Wed. Thursday benefits people who don’t work or get home from work before games start. Looking forward to any feedback!

• mjordantmac

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #68

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 FanDuel NBA Playboy Mansion Finalist

Will the Lineup Builder work for CFB?

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@mjordantmac said...

Will the Lineup Builder work for CFB?

We’re working on it. NicSlim clarifies the details here: https://rotogrinders.com/threads/lineup-builder-798523

• Rubble44

• 2014 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

StlCards and Emac on a Saturday morning? not since Dynomutt and the Blue Falcon has the screen held such a talented duo in that time spot!!!!

• srk8987

Managing Editor

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that we’ve added a new feature for all of our CFB incentives members. Scott121422, whom you may know from his awesome college football blogs, will be providing player news updates (who’s injured/suspended and which backups stand to benefit most) each week.

We all know how difficult it can be to obtain useful CFB information, so hopefully this will help! You can find the page (CFB News Updates) under the FD/DK/FA CFB Incentives tabs.

• kantiger77

@srk8987 said...

Hey guys,

Just a heads up that we’ve added a new feature for all of our CFB incentives members. Scott121422, whom you may know from his awesome college football blogs, will be providing player news updates (who’s injured/suspended and which backups stand to benefit most) each week.

We all know how difficult it can be to obtain useful CFB information, so hopefully this will help! You can find the page (CFB News Updates) under the FD/DK/FA CFB Incentives tabs.

Good stuff, thank you. I may resubscribe. the injuries/suspensions is the hardest thing to track. I actually go to games on Saturdays so one spot to go to for any last minute flips would be helpful.

• gedsey

Is there going to be a way to filter the games and group all positions together on the cfb projections tab, like for the mlb projections? That would make it far easier to compare projections and then filter by game and position

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@gedsey said...

Is there going to be a way to filter the games and group all positions together on the cfb projections tab, like for the mlb projections? That would make it far easier to compare projections and then filter by game and position

Yup. It’s on the list. We should have CFB projections automated in the same fashion as other sports by a point early this season.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler