SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• kyastanley1

Is RG support available today? I have not been able to access LineupHq the past 2 days. Tried to contact support thru chat and email but no response. Chat support reply shows offline. Ticket was created yesterday but still no reply.

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Hi, I’ll pass this along and see if we can escalate a response to you.

• kyastanley1

Thanks

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

What do you need help with? You can PM me on the website (nvalencia30 is my handle, same on Discord) or email me nicole@rotogrinders.com

• Ross

Hey Kyle,

I see a reply to your email 4 minutes after we received it yesterday to your hotmail address. Can you check your spam folder? Hotmail may have filtered it there.

If you have a non hotmail email address I would definitely recommend switching your RG email to that. Hotmail tends to be really bad about delivering any type of email that is automated or from support software. Eventually, when it does get delivered they often send them to your spam folder.
    You can do that using the edit profile button in your RotoGrinders profile if you like.

Are you seeing any type of error message when you try to access LineupHQ? https://rotogrinders.com/lineuphq/nba?site=draftkings

• sochoice

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFFC Champion

Wait a second. Hotmail still exists? I might need to email someone about that……

• kyastanley1

Hello Ross, LineupHQ is working for me now. I unchecked all of the columns which is why the info was blank and there was now data on the page. Thanks for your reply back.

• Immy5150

my premium account has been charged twice, help please

• Darkstar24

Can anyone from support going to address that FD lineupHQ is down? It’s been about an hour and all the research i’ve done for today is pretty much wasted now.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.