Incentives are currently offered for: FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, Yahoo, DraftDay, FantasyDraft and FantasyFeud. We have a full review of each site here. All incentives subscriptions are site specific.
You can get free incentives for joining a site through our links when signing up for a new site. Full details here
- Once you have joined a new site through our sign up links, your incentives will be activated shortly after your first deposit.
- To access your incentives you will need to add your site username to your RotoGrinders profile by clicking the edit screen names tab.
- After that you will be able to access incentives by clicking the daily research tab and selecting the site and sport you would like to view from the menu-bar.
Alternatively, you can purchase monthly subscriptions (which include access to all sports) and full season single sport packages directly from the incentives tab at the top of this page. Full season single sport subscriptions are also available.
- This will give you immediate access to incentives and you do not need your site usernames linked to your RotoGrinders profile.
- You can cancel or view your subscriptions at any time by clicking the “My Products” tab in your user profile.
- Feel free to contact us at support@RotoGrinders.com with any questions about our incentives subscriptions. Our Premium subscription FAQ can be found here
Lineup Alerts App – Receive a push alert as soon as breaking news is announced on your Apple and Android devices by downloading the RG Lineups App.
Our team of dedicated DFS professionals will monitor countless news sources and alert you to the news and analysis you need to know about to build the best possible lineups each night. We’ll also show you all starting lineups with salaries from FanDuel, DraftKings, FantasyAces, and more. Click here for more details.
For RotoGrinders to track your results you will need to add your site usernames to your RotoGrinders profile.
To do this click the edit screen names tab in your profile then enter your site screen name.
Currently we are manually tracking results of tournaments with prize pools of 10k of greater. : https://rotogrinders.com/pages/rotogrinders-screen-name-and-results-tracking-notes-faq-106123
We have created a form you can fill out for these individual results which can be found here: http://goo.gl/forms/zlUUzc4uB3
If you have missing results more than 30 days old you can add them to that form and they will be manually verified and added.
Contest uploads are not always uploaded in order by date causing some date gaps in user profiles. We have these dates and contests and are working on tracking the results.
- You can view the formulas used to calculate rankings and the update schedules here
For details on our blog awards program click here
- In order to start a blog simply click on your profile at the upper right hand corner of the page and click on “My Blog”. For your initial blog post you will have to answer some basic questions about your blog. Each time after that, you will simply click on new blog to create a blog.
- Once your blog is complete, you will click “Mark For Review” and the editorial team will receive an email to review your post. As long as your blog meets the requirements listed on this page we will approve your blog and post it to the site.
- Also, please note that Rotogrinders can only used licensed photos or photos that you own the rights to. Here is how to post an image in your blog.
- Option #1: You can search for them using the RotoGrinders Player Search tool. Once you are on the player’s page, you will see an image of them on the top left portion of the profile. If you see the RotoGrinders’ logo, then this player doesn’t have an image in our database.
- To determine if a player is in our image database, replace your player’s name in the following URL
- The example above is for the summary image, but changing the number values after the name to fit the dimensions described above will change the image to fit your purpose.
- Blog image: https://s3.amazonaws.com/rical-images/tom-brady-300×200.jpg
- Thumbnail: https://s3.amazonaws.com/rical-images/tom-brady-100×75.jpg
- If there is well-known player than you would like to have added to our database, or a personal image you would like to include in your blog, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll try to get them added.
Contact emails: Please include your site username in all emails.
- General support questions – Support@RotoGrinders.com
- Blogs/Article questions – Reviews@RotoGrinders.com
- Moderation questions – Moderation@RotoGrinders.com