MAIN FORUM

Comments

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

Hi guys,

I’d love to buy one of those limited edition RG Tees… are they available to buy? Just send me a message with info if so, thanks! You guys have some top-notch shirts and I’d like to upgrade the collection!

• bigez952

Kind of related question but do you get the RG T-shirt with the package or do you have to hold it for 3 months? When I filled out the form I remember seeing something that it will ship after the 3rd successful payment. I obviously wanted the package to chase the eSports April achievements on Draftkings but don’t know if I will have much interest after that if they don’t add new ones next month. So if I drop the package after this month do I not get one?

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@jimfred82 said...

Hi guys,

I’d love to buy one of those limited edition RG Tees… are they available to buy? Just send me a message with info if so, thanks! You guys have some top-notch shirts and I’d like to upgrade the collection!

To my knowledge, RG does not have any plans to sell the t-shirt (as they never have with swag). You could always sign up for a month of premium! :)

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

@bigez952 said...

Kind of related question but do you get the RG T-shirt with the package or do you have to hold it for 3 months? When I filled out the form I remember seeing something that it will ship after the 3rd successful payment. I obviously wanted the package to chase the eSports April achievements on Draftkings but don’t know if I will have much interest after that if they don’t add new ones next month. So if I drop the package after this month do I not get one?

In regards to the 3-months, that stipulation was removed.

• bigez952

@bhdevault said...

In regards to the 3-months, that stipulation was removed.

Thanks for the clarification and I have really enjoyed the esports content so far so I may keep on playing even if Draftkings doesn’t add the extra incentive next month as well.

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

@bhdevault said...

To my knowledge, RG does not have any plans to sell the t-shirt (as they never have with swag). You could always sign up for a month of premium! :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.