MAIN FORUM

Comments

• mlapensee

Unless I’m missing it, I would like to see a “Position Changes” tool for NBA and MLB when a site like FD or DK changes a player’s position.

For example when FD recently switched Michael Beasley from PF to SF, he would be noted under “Now at Small Forwards” with date of the change via this tool. I see a lot of potential value in this type of tool for day-to-day sports where position eligibility fluctuates.

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Please explain more so I can possibly bring this up to the team.

How would putting in the work to create such a tool help people in building their lineups? I’m honestly lost as to how this tool could help?

• mlapensee

The value is for the lower priced players that get lost in the shuffle because they are so far down the list, a new player that added to the player pool and has their position change shortly afterwards or the position change has created value by moving a player from a deep position to a thin position.

An example for the last scenario would be in MLB where Ryon Healy was moved from 1B to 3B or Cody Bellinger was moved from OF to 1B.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).