PGA FORUM

Comments

• timusbr

Dewoc19 is the Champion

undefeated out of the Winners bracket in this double elimination tournament.

Congrats Dewoc19

• timusbr

Participants (48) #(0) $(21) – $tim-usbr, $skeeter1114, wilsonda1. MattNielsen89, DeWoc (Dewoc19), wphill02, $Wander_Bread, hcassidy, Klubba575, cddarnell (inkbullets), $tprokopenko,$jclem2115, titanhawks, tripletime(doubletime), $omgponies (smallANDflaccid),$ jk1492,mgravity, jstevens2k11, $hautalak, $HunkerToe, MUwarriors91 (0111Bastiej),$Klemmentine, bgraffunder, archiea (archieadams), larin1477, markymark13, $Da__derf, $mizikal, medlund, $qatman, tarheelwoody29, $dinkpuppy, shawnbr85, RedStorm25, AndyATC, $sliceone, iamjose, $astauty, therazor27(therazor30), 400rabbits, $jsize, $reeb, $quadhole, BrianSnail(brians), APorter819 (Cincinattibuck), lfn1992, $WVUDoss, $whodat232

OUT – #glenside7, nicholas-marsh, Roma315,

48 in contest 21 in supplemental pool
    supplemental pool
    1st place – $231
    2nd place – $126
    3rd place – $63

• timusbr

Your ranking Number will follow you thru the entire tournament.

Rank EntryName
    1 cddarnell
    2 HunkerToe
    3 Quadhole
    4 bgraffunder
    5 AndyATC
    6 LFN1992
    7 wphill02
    8 skeeter1114
    9 Wander_Bread
    10 MattNielsen89
    11 TripleTime
    12 400rabbits
    13 astauty
    14 mizikal
    15 da__derf
    16 RedStorm25
    17 jclem2115
    18 tprokopenko
    19 mgravity
    20 larin1477
    21 klubba575
    22 qatman
    23 DeWoc
    24 IAMJOSE
    25 hautalak
    26 Roma315
    27 Jsize
    28 TarHeelWoody29
    29 tim-usbr
    30 shawnbr85
    31 APorter819
    32 jk1492
    33 jstevens2k11
    34 markymark13
    35 HCassidy
    36 reeb
    37 titanhawks
    38 sliceone
    39 Glenside7
    40 WVUDoss
    41 BrianSnail
    42 wilsonda1
    43 Klemmentine
    44 medlund
    45 omgponies
    46 dinkpuppy
    47 MUwarriors91
    48 archiea
    49 therazor27
    50 nicholas-marsh

• whodat2

So do I get to be seed #51?

• timusbr

The contest has been reduced to 48 players.

My inexperience screwed up again. The addition of seed 49 and 50 would add another week to the contest and that just wouldnt fit into the timeframe available. If anyone does drop out, then I would invite therazor27 and nicholas-marsh to be 1st and 2nd alternate and they would be given whatever seed is available.

I sincerely apologize to those players for getting a raw deal.

• timusbr

I used this site http://challonge.com/

to organize the bracket. I have manually put it into an excel spreadsheet. If you want to see what the bracket looks like you can input info and see that everything is on the up and up.

If someone can help an old man out and tell me an easier way to post my doc so I can link the data each week for people to look at.. PLEASE

48 people in the bracket – 32 people play this week, top 16 seeds have a bye

Edit – Thanks to doubletime, I was able to link a doc from google docs to here. it is on the top of the header post.

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

So do I get to be seed #51?

until this morning I didnt know you were not in the seeding bracket. I am extremely sorry and list you as 3rd alternate.

• whodat2

It’s all good :)

• titanhawks

@timusbr said...

The contest has been reduced to 48 players.

My inexperience screwed up again. The addition of seed 49 and 50 would add another week to the contest and that just wouldnt fit into the timeframe available. If anyone does drop out, then I would invite therazor27 and nicholas-marsh to be 1st and 2nd alternate and they would be given whatever seed is available.

I sincerely apologize to those players for getting a raw deal.

Well you had to cut to 48 for the bracket to be even for the overall tourney. We would have to had gotten up to 64 players for the next even amount. Besides, it will be good to have alternates as we will probably need them especially in the losers bracket :)

Going to the league to set up my H2H w/TarHeelWoody29 now

• Tarheelwoody29

@titanhawks said...

Well you had to cut to 48 for the bracket to be even for the overall tourney. We would have to had gotten up to 64 players for the next even amount. Besides, it will be good to have alternates as we will probably need them especially in the losers bracket :)

Going to the league to set up my H2H w/TarHeelWoody29 now

Looks like IAMJOSE snagged the H2H.

• timusbr

Please only sign up for the match you are suppose to play.

If your opponent hasnt made up a match then you can.

The matches are in the header of this thread.

• tprokopenko

Looks like IAMJOSE took my opponents h2h as well before I could join

• titanhawks

@Tarheelwoody29 said...

Looks like IAMJOSE snagged the H2H.

Yes and I don’t see any way to cancel it either

Guess he doesn’t know what is going on but he needs to stop it

• bgraffunder

@titanhawks said...

Yes and I don’t see any way to cancel it either

Guess he doesn’t know what is going on but he needs to stop it

Is there going to be a first DQ in the Road to Atlanta?

• timusbr

@bgraffunder said...

Is there going to be a first DQ in the Road to Atlanta?

Easy now, dont be hasty..I am trying to contact jose. With his help we can fix this a little bit.

I understand that DK refunds money back on H2H that are dups. so those involved can either play it(which right now you have no choice) or talk to each other and agree on the same LU.
    Caution to those that use player swap to keep in mind.

my hope is that iamjose gets back to us and we can walk him through the process.

• Klemmentine

Google Doc worked for me. I also set up a match for Qatman to join. Good luck to all!

• nicholasmarsh

@timusbr said...

If anyone does drop out, then I would invite therazor27 and nicholas-marsh to be 1st and 2nd alternate and they would be given whatever seed is available.

Got it… That was embarrassing anyway… 2/6!? Ugh… Yeah. Just let me know if someone drops out :/

• MUwarriors91

RG Overall Ranking

@tprokopenko said...

Looks like IAMJOSE took my opponents h2h as well before I could join

I’ll make another one tprokopenko.

I would also like to suggest that for each week, the top seed in each matchup creates the contest which makes the process of pairing matchups much easier each week. If the better seed hasn’t created the contest by Tuesday late evening then we have time to get in touch with that person and get a match setup.

• timusbr

@0111Bastiej said...

I would also like to suggest that for each week, the top seed in each matchup creates the contest

Thanks MUwarriors,

Lets make this a nice guideline but not a rule, I am thinking of people that for 1 reason or another, need to get thier part done and waiting for another might be a problem.

Some are sophisticated users and some are not. No problems. If you think you are not sure, get in touch with me or this board and someone will help out.

In making a contest in this league…. Its a $2 H2H and you can create a contest, but you cannot specify to whom. It is up to each individual to pay attention to the contest status, Know who they are going to play and enter the correct contest.

I will do my best to be available and prompt with any communications.

• astauty

Tim can you tell me why some of us don’t play till week 2?

• jclem2115

@archiea – contest set up and invite sent

tim – thanks again for all this work. For those of you that weren’t in the first one – tons of fun and a great break from the normal GPP and cash plays. Good times all around, and I’m not just saying that because I won the inaugural

#humblebrag

• astauty

@jclem2115 said...

@archiea – contest set up and invite sent

tim – thanks again for all this work. For those of you that weren’t in the first one – tons of fun and a great break from the normal GPP and cash plays. Good times all around, and I’m not just saying that because I won the inaugural

#humblebrag

yeah yeah just cause i shit the bed in the last week! i hope i get to play you again!

• iamjose

I am sorry – didn’t mean to screw things up. Still a newbie to this whole world.

• iamjose

I’ve contacted DK and am trying to right my wrong.

Again – I apologize.

(feel like an idiot right about now)

• timusbr

@iamjose said...

I’ve contacted DK and am trying to right my wrong.

Again – I apologize.

(feel like an idiot right about now)

chit happens, dont worry about it.

As far as DK is concerned, I think they cant help.
    my suggestion is this – contact those 2 guys and decide play the contest normally, or agree on a duplicate LU. I am not positive but I think its a push and you split it. I heard but cant confirm DK might even give 100% of entry fee back.

• iamjose

DK Support contacted me back.

They said if users ‘titanhawks’ and ‘MUwarriors91’ write in to support@draftkings.com and say they agree to have the h2h cancel then they will do it as a one time exception.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).