PGA FORUM

Comments

  • whodat2

    When: July 2-5

    Where: Detroit, MI

    Course: Detroit Golf Club | A par 72 playing at 7334 yards

    Last Year’s Winner: Nate Lashley at -25

    Last Year’s Cut: -5

    Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | CBS

    RG Golf Forum League

    Happy Meal Standings

    Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

  • Dewoc19

    So I only need Na to fire a 66 tomorrow to make the cut and Sabbatini and Stanley to shoot 59s and I’ll have some pretty awesome lineups

  • monarch

    Wow…Bryson gained four strokes putting today. Barely gained T2G

  • monarch

    Have a lineup where my worst three golfers are Hovland, Varner and Mats lol.

  • titanhawks

    Early 70.35
    Late 69.99

  • HunkerToe

    Ended up 6th in my showdown. Got run over by this guy:

  • sports667

    I don’t see any way the cut gets to -6. I think about an 80 percent chance -5, 20 percent chance at -4.

  • miggs6876

    I really need Kitayama to make the cut. That double bogey really hurt him.

  • Shifty86

    Have 9 line ups in the Milly and not one cashing lol. Have a bunch of guys that played this afternoon that are E, -1, -2. Tomorrow will definitely be a sweaty day. Hoping for a -3 cutline

  • monarch

    Back nine easier? Anyone have the splits?

  • BrianVT

    Clark and Gooch both hurt their backs?

  • BrianVT

    @sports667 said...

    I don’t see any way the cut gets to -6. I think about an 80 percent chance -5, 20 percent chance at -4.

    So, that would require a worse scoring day tomorrow than today.

    Double the current 67 at -3 or better and it’s -6.

  • astauty

    @sports667 said...

    I don’t see any way the cut gets to -6. I think about an 80 percent chance -5, 20 percent chance at -4.

    Great. So NA is screwed

  • sports667

    @BrianVT said...

    So, that would require a worse scoring day tomorrow than today.

    Double the current 67 at -3 or better and it’s -6.

    That’s not exactly how it works. Look at the standings.

  • theIrrigator

    • 684

      RG Overall Ranking

    • Ranked #29

      RG Tiered Ranking

    @monarch said...

    Back nine easier? Anyone have the splits?

    FRONT: -1.06

    BACK: -0.81

    Data Golf

  • timusbr

    All this 313 on the golf channel. Brought back some rememberance from last year. A bunch of people eagled the first 3 and birdies aplenty on the shot for the hole in one. I say it gets a bit easier and -6 maybe -7 for the cut.

  • DC2380

    @astauty said...

    Great. So NA is screwed

    Bascially.. First time playing this week and Golf is very interesting…..Needless to say, yeah Na is not making the cut…I guess his back is really screwed up…Lessons learn..SMH

  • DC2380

    Looks like taking the chalk was the way to go this week.

  • theIrrigator

    • 684

      RG Overall Ranking

    • Ranked #29

      RG Tiered Ranking

    Removed the 10 guys in my pool that were worse than even currently and that left me with 27/150 potential 6/6. A Munoz miracle tomorrow would double my potential 6/6

  • Dewoc19

    @astauty said...

    Great. So NA is screwed

    Na is most definitely screwed

  • BrianVT

    @sports667 said...

    That’s not exactly how it works. Look at the standings.

    That is how it works. You’re talking about a 2 stroke worse difference tomorrow than today to get to -4.

  • BlueEdwards

    First time in 9 months i didn’t play kisner. I give up.

  • SlackerAtDFS

    Anyone know where I can find stats for round 1? Strokes gained kinda stuff?

  • monarch

    Ready to crush some RD2 Showdown tomorrow!

  • boilermakerbeef

    • 762

      RG Overall Ranking

    @monarch said...

    Ready to crush some RD2 Showdown tomorrow!

    Who do you like?

  • monarch

    @boilermakerbeef said...

    Who do you like?

    I have a player pool of 23 players. Varner, Webb, Higgs, Hubbard, Stuard are some of the guys I like.

  • X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).