MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

ROOGSLAFFLE 2012 – Season-Long Sign-Up

Fantasy Sport Grinder Bros,

Get out your ‘SLAFFLE Irons, the time has come for us to get the 2nd Annual ROOGSLAFFLE (ROtOGrinders Season-Long Annual Fantasy Footbal LEague) underway. Last year was a blast, and uber-competitive. In the end, TaxiMike walked away with the ultimate trophy:

First things first, let’s fill this bad-boy’s 16 (increased from last year’s 14) spots filled up, then we’ll pick a draft date and get going! We’re going to open the first 14 spots to the members from last year first, then we’ll subsequently award the 2 new spots and any open spots to those on the ‘waiting list’, in order.

I will send a message to existing members via ESPN’s ‘league message’. Last year’s members have until Friday at 7:05 PM EST to respond to RG and re-claim their spot. In the meantime, we’ll compile a the waiting list on a first-come, first-serve basis. After the deadline hits, we’ll award the open slots to the wait list and have our Final 16 for 2012. We will discuss draft date/time after that. Good luck and looking forward to it!

2011 ROOGSLAFFLE MEMBERS (Pending Claiming 2012 Spot)

In order of final 2011 standings

1) TaxiMike – CHAMPION – (CLAIMED)
    2) Naapstermaan – (CLAIMED)
    3) KCearnal – (CLAIMED)
    4) Team EmGee – (CLAIMED)
    5) Cameron – (CLAIMED)
    6) Cal – (CLAIMED)
    7) DB730/BOwens Combo – (CLAIMED)
    8) DaBigU – (CLAIMED)
    9) StevietpFL (WELCOME!)
    10) PokerRob – (CLAIMED)
    11) PrimeTime420 – (CLAIMED)
    12) Beermakersfan – (CLAIMED)
    13) Haskele (WELCOME!)
    14) Team Lawton – (CLAIMED)
    15) fishkillers (WELCOME!)
    16) bestintheworld (WELCOME!)

Draft Date/Time Vote

Draft Time Decided!

Wednesday 8/29 – 9 PM EST

I’ll make sure to invite everyone to the league now and set the draft time. Will update if there are any settings changed from last season.

Buy-in & Payouts

Buy-in: $50

Payouts: CLICK HERE TO VOTE (Most Popular choice wins)

Trophy: To Winner
    RG American Apparel High-Quality Tee: To Top 3

INVITES, JOINING & PAYMENTS

Joining – Join by Tuesday at 9 PM EST or you WILL BE REMOVED FROM ROOGSLAFFLE 2012. No exceptions. We can’t risk re-scheduling the draft.

Payments – $50 is due to KCearnal by the start of Week 1. He holds for all our season-long events and is trustworthy. If you don’t already have his PAYPAL email, PM me now, and I’ll send it to you.

Invites – Invites will be sent to the EMAIL on your RG account. PM me if there’s a different email you need to have the invite sent to because you used a FAKE one to join RG :-)

Waitlist for Don’t Pay/Join In-Time

1) sprom
    2) BigA
    3) Stewburtx8
    4) Pbareese13
    5) plugman
    6) DKMaestro

• pbarrese13

2012 DSBC Finalist

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

I’d love a spot if there is an opening or wait list. Thanks.

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

@db730 said…

The Back/BOwens Combo is back. I felt bad that I took the basketball trophy so this one is going to Brad after we win.

What would impress the single ladies in Chicago more than an oversized trophy in your bedroom declaring your ROOGSLAFFLE Champion.

This trophy is EXACTLY what I’ve been missing, the ladies won’t be able to resist, especially when I tell them I co-managed, BALLER!

• Ethan

DraftKings Rep

@bowens1984 said…

This trophy is EXACTLY what I’ve been missing, the ladies won’t be able to resist, especially when I tell them I co-managed, BALLER!

All you ever need to know about co-management:

• emge

2012 ROOGSLAFFLE Champ, NBA Daily Plays Writer

• 2012 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

whatever… I’ll donate again… sign me up boyzzz

• plugman

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

throw me on the waiting list please….plugdog

• PrimeTime

• Previously Ranked: #1 Overall

• x2

2012 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

count me back in as well.

• DKMaestro

2011 FFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Cam – sign me up if there is space

• bowens1984

Enough for 16 teams with 2 divisions? Maybe a staff/blogger division and a DFS Big Guns/Top Dogs division?

Can ESPN set it up where you play your division teams all once and then randomly 6 of the 8 in the other division (assuming the first 13 weeks is the regular season for us)

• Taximike

2011 ROOGSLAFFLE Champion

• 2011 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Ummmmm, I don’t qualify for either. May have to set up a third division. The Wannabe divison……

• bowens1984

@Taximike said…

Ummmmm, I don’t qualify for either. May have to set up a third division. The Wannabe divison……

Next to your team says the word “Champion”, that pretty much means you can do whatever you want

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

tick….tick….tick…

few notes as we wind down on the deadline, and wait-list additions.

1) I’ve just been informed that jmbwnfn is out of town and doesn’t have internet/cell service…we’re going to have to grant him a grace period as I’m 99.9999% sure he’d be in or at least would’ve responded by now had he been here.

2) after the deadline I’m going to mull over our league size/structure options w/ Cal and we’ll post the final decisions and lists soon.

We’ll keep the wait-list going after tonight just in case anyone drops out or doesn’t pay on time!

Start thinking of what draft dates work for you…

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

LOCKED TO CLAIM SPOT FROM 2011

Will update tally, and post an update later tonight w/ final ROOGSLAFFLE members.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

We’ve decided to go with 16. Congrats to the 4 new members.

That said, we’re pretty sad that we couldn’t include more Grinders. While we wanted to go beyond this # and include more, the issue lies that if you go beyond 16 teams (w/ 2 max QBs per team) that teams could be stuck with no QB on bye weeks. We didn’t want to deal with this, or complicate the league with the potential solutions. We hope to find a way to include more Grinders next season.

We’ll keep the waitlist going if anyone wants to back-out, doesn’t pay, or if KC decides to kick any of the 16 teams out for being too annoying.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

Draft Date/Time Vote

Click here to vote on what days you can make. We’ll finalize the date by Monday at 12 PM EST

VOTE: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WQYP3SX

• fishkillers

This should be fun – glad I got lucky and got in… Thanks Guys!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

Draft Time Decided!

12 votes are already in, but there’s a clear favorite day. Everyone so far can do it, and two teams can ONLY do this day.

Wednesday 8/29 – 9 PM EST

MARK YOUR CALENDARS!

I’ll make sure to invite everyone to the league now and set the draft time. Will update if there are any settings changed from last season.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

Buy-in & Payouts

Buy-in: $50

Payouts: CLICK HERE TO VOTE (Most Popular choice wins)

Trophy: To Winner
    RG American Apparel High-Quality Tee: To Top 3

INVITES, JOINING & PAYMENTS

Joining – Join by Tuesday at 9 PM EST or you WILL BE REMOVED FROM ROOGSLAFFLE 2012. No exceptions. We can’t risk re-scheduling the draft.

Payments – $50 is due to KCearnal by the start of Week 1. He holds for all our season-long events and is trustworthy. If you don’t already have his PAYPAL email, PM me now, and I’ll send it to you.

Invites – Invites will be sent to the EMAIL on your RG account. PM me if there’s a different email you need to have the invite sent to because you used a FAKE one to join RG :-)

• jl9000

• 2012 DraftStreet DSBC Finalist

payment sent

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

Just randomized Draft Order and entered into settings! Good luck Wednesday, and make sure to JOIN if you haven’t by Tuesday at 9 PM or you’ll be REMOVED and we’ll hit the waitlist.

Your Draft Order Has Been Generated

1. 1 : Cal
    2. 2 : JLawton
    3. 3 : PrimeTime420
    4. 4 : KC
    5. 5 : BestInTheWorld
    6. 6 : Dan/Brad
    7. 7 : Stevie
    8. 8 : Naap
    9. 9 : FishKillers
    10. 10 : EmGee
    11. 11 : Cameron
    12. 12 : DaBigU
    13. 13 : TaxiMike
    14. 14 : Beermakersfan
    15. 15 : Ethan
    16. 16 : PokerRob

• bestintheworld

BITW

@Cameron said…

Just randomized Draft Order and entered into settings! Good luck Wednesday, and make sure to JOIN if you haven’t by Tuesday at 9 PM or you’ll be REMOVED and we’ll hit the waitlist.

Your Draft Order Has Been Generated

1 : Cal 2 : JLawton 3 : PrimeTime420 4 : KC 5 : BestInTheWorld 6 : Dan/Brad 7 : Stevie 8 : Naap 9 : FishKillers 10 : EmGee 11 : Cameron 12 : DaBigU 13 : TaxiMike 14 : Beermakersfan 15 : Ethan 16 : PokerRob

Hi Cam,

I checked my email (spam folder also just in case), and haven’t received an invite yet. I checked my profile to make sure that was the correct one.

• stevietpfl

Morning Grind co-host, Lead NASCAR Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #88

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2015 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I’m in and my dad is going to be a co owner with me. I’ll send KC money in the morning

• kcearnal

VP of the GP

If you have any issues with payment feel free to contact me.

I’ve received money from a few already.

Lookin’ forward to it fellas.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

@bestintheworld said…

Hi Cam,

I checked my email (spam folder also just in case), and haven’t received an invite yet. I checked my profile to make sure that was the correct one.

OK. I re-sent about an hour ago. Looks like everyone is in but R. Haskelly and you.

• bestintheworld

BITW

Got it. I’m in now. Thanks!

• fishkillers

Yo KC –

The pics you use for baseball season long are amazing – wtf is that pic in football? stick to the formula in baseball – much much better….

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.