INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

RG,

For new depositors who are experienced DFS players we want to offer some special bonuses for deposits over $1,000.

For Deposits from $1,000 to $3,000 you can have a 50% bonus, paid via 4% drip. You will have 90 days to earn the bonus.

For Deposits from $3,000 to $10,000 you can have a 100% bonus, paid via 2% drip. You will have 1 year to earn the bonus.

If you’re wondering how much action is available, you can get in over $8,000 in entry fees in our week 1 NFL contest that have over $100,000 in guaranteed prizes. ($3,500 in GPPS, $4,500 in 50/50s) And of course those numbers will grow as more contests are added.

These offers will be available for deposits made between today and 9/12/16. Drip Bonuses will be paid at 2% or 4% of entry fees, the day after a contest is completed.

If you are interested you can reach out to me at gabehunterton@rosters.com or to David Williams at david@rosters.com and we will give you more info and wiring instructions.

NFL IS HERE!!!! Wishing everyone a great season.

Gabe
    Rosters CEO

• britdevine

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

ETA on NY?

• gavlam

No Yoan Moncada as an option? He’s been called up since 9/1?

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

We’re hoping it will be soon!!!!
    Our application is under review, and of course we respect the fact that the NY Gaming Commission needs the time to carefully review applications before issuing permits.

• bradizpro

• 2016 FABC Finalist

Let Michigan play, and i’ll join

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

@bradizpro said...

If we go back into Michigan I’ll make sure you’re the first to know.

• zachlowry

i have enjoyed playing on Rosters lately, but the player pool really needs work. No Reynaldo Lopez or Puig today? Im sure there are more players missing, I wanted to play these guys.

• GQ1NYC

Are there any into writeups on NFL contest? How does LUs relate to playing on DK or FD? Any tips?

• GQ1NYC

Are there any into writeups on NFL contest? How does LUs relate to playing on DK or FD? Any tips?

• cerdafied22

any plans on making an android app? ive tried using the website through my galaxy and wasnt working that great.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

@RostersGabe said...

RG,

For new depositors who are experienced DFS players we want to offer some special bonuses for deposits over $1,000.

For Deposits from $1,000 to $3,000 you can have a 50% bonus, paid via 4% drip. You will have 90 days to earn the bonus.

For Deposits from $3,000 to $10,000 you can have a 100% bonus, paid via 2% drip. You will have 1 year to earn the bonus.

If you’re wondering how much action is available, you can get in over $8,000 in entry fees in our week 1 NFL contest that have over $100,000 in guaranteed prizes. ($3,500 in GPPS, $4,500 in 50/50s) And of course those numbers will grow as more contests are added.

These offers will be available for deposits made between today and 9/12/16. Drip Bonuses will be paid at 2% or 4% of entry fees, the day after a contest is completed.

If you are interested you can reach out to me at gabehunterton@rosters.com or to David Williams at david@rosters.com and we will give you more info and wiring instructions.

NFL IS HERE!!!! Wishing everyone a great season.

Gabe
    Rosters CEO

Would this still work if I’ve already made a small deposit before?

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

@golferdude31 said...

Would this still work if I’ve already made a small deposit before?

Golferdude31,

Absolutely, we’ll honor the Big Deposit offer after you’ve made a small deposit. I certainly understand that some players wanted to make smaller deposits to test out the site before making a bigger deposit. So DM me or email me and we’ll get you set up.

Gabe

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

@cerdafied22 said...

any plans on making an android app? ive tried using the website through my galaxy and wasnt working that great.

We are creating a native android app which we hope to have available to users soon.

Gabe

• rsigler65

90 days to earn the bonus? Not a fan.

• golferdude31

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #83

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2016 King of Summer Champion

@RostersGabe said...

Golferdude31,

Absolutely, we’ll honor the Big Deposit offer after you’ve made a small deposit. I certainly understand that some players wanted to make smaller deposits to test out the site before making a bigger deposit. So DM me or email me and we’ll get you set up.

Gabe

Cool, I’ll have a deposit in sometime towards the end of the week. Thanks!

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

@bradizpro said...

bradizpro

Wanted to keep my word. Letting you know we’re back on in Michigan!!!!

Gabe

• seabie123

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Texas able to play?

• RostersGabe

Rosters.com CEO

@cerdafied22 said...

cerdafied22,

We hope to have our android app deployed within a few weeks.

What type of galaxy were you using when it wasn’t working that well? I love learning from you guys.

Gabe

• Rd726

Kind of odd no Indiana….but I guess my wife would say I’m on too many sites as it is 😄

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).