SUPPORT FORUM

Comments

• bzhizzle

i have an older phone it’s a samsung S3 and the app works fine on the phone but i keep getting a long and detailed error when i try to log in.

The error: System.NullRefrenceException:Object refrence not set to an instant of an object at rotogrinders.Android.LoginFragment.login (System.String username, System.string password) [0×000f9] in :0

I know the username and password are correct because they’re the same as this website. Any help anyone could share would be appreciated. thanks

• Gametimemike

I get the same thing and I have no idea how to fix it

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.