INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

As you already know, we’re currently running a Buy 3, get 1 Free Promo with our friends over at AlphaDraft, but we thought it would be fun to throw in another event on top of it!

We decided to run a Hearthstone tournament a few months ago when we discovered the overlap between Hearthstone players and Daily Fantasy players, and it was a big hit. I’ve had people asking me ever since when we were planning on running another one, and I’m happy to say that the wait is over!

This tournament will be run on Battlefy, and will be a Swiss format, with a cut to the top 4 (or more, depending on the number of players we get). After the cut, we’ll play single elimination brackets to determine the overall winner.

Not familiar with Hearthstone? It’s a free to play digital card game. Check it out here to get in on the fun!

The winner will receive free NFL incentives for the upcoming season (a $100 value)! If you already have NFL incentives, you can pick any other site (or sport) and we’ll add that package for you instead. Other prizes will include Ten $10 WFEC Qualifier Tickets from AlphaDraft, as well as a bunch of RG swag (hoodies and hats). The exact distribution of the prizes will also depend on the number of participants sign up.

The tournament will be run in 48 hour rounds, so that everyone can participate regardless of schedule. If you have any questions, you can post them here or reach me on Twitter @CruzinToVictry.

See you at the Hearth!

• Drew52786

Apparently I missed the check in period, with a bunch of others. Any way to get us in?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler