NBA FORUM

Comments

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

The first bounty contest proved to be so popular that we thought we’d try it again. We’re going to have a Freeroll Bounty contest on DraftKings for today’s (Friday, January 27th) NBA main slate. We’ll be awarding $50 prizes to each “bounty” claimed. It’s a single entry contest so you will have to choose which of the bounties you want to attack. Here’s a look at the five bounties that are available.

Click here to join the RotoGrinders NBA Bounty Freeroll

The 5 Bounties:

1) The All Value Team Bounty – all players on your team must have a salary of $4,500 or lower. WINNER – sontzu 199.5

2) The Jam Them In Bounty – you must have at least three of the four players priced at or above $10,000 (Harden, Cousins, Lebron, Giannis) on your team – WINNER – naenae30 338.00.

3) Vowel Trouble Bounty – the players first or last name must begin with a vowel (A,E,I,O,U) WINNER – WinstonWorthington 263.50.

4) The Put Me In Coach Bounty – all players from your roster must not have started in that night’s game WINNER – Celtics2448 215.25

5) The Mid-Range Team bounty – all players on your team must be priced between $5,000 and $7,000 in salary WINNER – kingsolobolo 272.5.

RotoGrinders NBA Bounty Freeroll

This is a single entry contest so create a team that meets the criteria of one of the bounties listed above. We’ll award $50 in cash to your DraftKings account if you have the highest score for a bounty – this could take a couple of days since we have to request DraftKings to manually add the funds. Remember, this is just for fun, and any disagreements will be decided by the RG staff. In the event of a tie, RotoGrinders will randomly choose a winner from all those tied

Happy Hunting!

• tvsfrink

@thehazyone said...

2) The Jam Them In Bounty – you must have at least three of the four players priced above $10,000 on your team.

Three of four?

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@tvsfrink said...

Three of four?

Correct. It’s doable. Barely.

• steelcitydozer

He’s saying there are 4 players 10k and above. Fit 3 of them in your lineup

• steelcitydozer

I like the vowel bounty sounds like you could build a quality team imo

• jnice83

how many bountys can you claim

• yanks250125

all of these entries go into one contest?

• mikerock22

can you play a lineup for each bounty or do you pick one?

• yanks250125

I think just 1. It’s a single entry contest

• mikerock22

yeah after rereading I think you just choose one of the 5 and go for it

• jman3034

@thehazyone said...

5) The Mid-Range Team bounty – all players on your team must be priced between $5,000 and $7,000 in salary.

Pretty stupid question, but when you say “between”, can you take players that are right on 5,000 and 7,000 or does it literally mean 4,900-6,900

• nhaiflich

This is going to be fun. Can’t wait. Thanks RotoGrinders!!!!!!

• xaab

Yeah I’m confused. 5 bounties but just one link. So which bounty is the one for the link?

• medlund

@xaab said...

Yeah I’m confused. 5 bounties but just one link. So which bounty is the one for the link?

There is only one single entry contest. You build your lineup based off one of the above rules and enter the contest. All bounties will be entered in the same contest. The RG staff will then look through and find the highest score for each of the 5 options and award them the prize.

• medlund

@jman3034 said...

Pretty stupid question, but when you say “between”, can you take players that are right on 5,000 and 7,000 or does it literally mean 4,900-6,900

Seems like a valid question to me.. it was my first thought because those are 2 very different things. Although it seems only Booker falls on the dot for the range and everyone else is above or below 5k and 7k.

• jman3034

@medlund said...

Seems like a valid question to me.. it was my first thought because those are 2 very different things. Although it seems only Booker falls on the dot for the range and everyone else is above or below 5k and 7k.

Ya, just a little confused. I see a couple guys at 7,000 on the dot I like so want to make sure they would be valid

• medlund

@jman3034 said...

Ya, just a little confused. I see a couple guys at 7,000 on the dot I like so want to make sure they would be valid

Just realized this is on DK… I was looking on FD.. oops lol

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@jman3034 said...

Any player that has a salary of at least $5k but no higher than $7k

• thehazyone

RG Contributor

• Blogger of the Month

@medlund said...

There is only one single entry contest. You build your lineup based off one of the above rules and enter the contest. All bounties will be entered in the same contest. The RG staff will then look through and find the highest score for each of the 5 options and award them the prize.

This is the correct answer!

• Epicsic

GL everyone love the bounty idea

• Stickman731

Love the contest – it makes DFS more enjoyable. — Good Luck to all.

• JSteele

Jam them in was easier than expected lots of good value today

• stvnkrs10

awesome!

• smokeyca14

2) The Jam Them In Bounty

Easiest one…….

• rjm5151

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #19

RG Tiered Ranking

You are only really playing vs lineups that do the same bounty as you.

So one is not any easier than the other really.

• bigkino217

@rjm5151 said...

You are only really playing vs lineups that do the same bounty as you.

So one is not any easier than the other really.

the easiest to win would be the one with the least other people competing against you. of course you wouldn’t know which one that is until after the lineups were revealed.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.