We thought we’d have a bit of fun to start off the New Year and are going to have a Freeroll Bounty contest on FanDuel for the Wednesday, January 4th NBA main slate. We’ll be awarding $50 prizes to each “bounty” claimed. It’s a single entry contest. Here’s a look at the five bounties that are available.
The 5 Bounties:
1) The Senior Citizens Bounty – Every player on your roster is 30 years or older. WINNER – hutswing 316.80
2) The Total Suckage Bounty – Highest scoring lineup that has four players on their roster that score less than 10 fantasy points (must not be 0 though, can be negative).WINNER – sgmain18 240.20
3) Value Hunting Bounty – Highest scoring lineup that uses less than or equal to $50K of the $60K cap. WINNER – epicsic111 322.40
4) No Shave Bounty – Highest scoring lineup of players that have facial hair in their FanDuel profile picture (our subjective decision if the player shows enough facial hair to qualify). WINNER – feekdogg 337.70
5) California Dreamin’ Bounty – Eight of your nine players must be from the three California teams playing (Clippers, Warriors, Kings). WINNER – Lomax 335.00
We’ll award $50 in cash to your FanDuel account if you have the highest score – this could take a couple of days since we have to request Fanduel to manually add the funds. Remember, this is just for fun, and any disagreements will be decided by the RG staff. In the event of a tie, RotoGrinders will randomly choose a winner from all those tied