MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Hey guys, looking forward to this weekend!

If you booked the Sheraton on your own, please email support@rotogrinders.com and let us know your full name and what nights you booked. We just need to let the Sheraton know who is there for the party.

If you see your name on the list in the locked RG party thread then you’re on the invite list for these two parties:

Saturday Night:
    Buffalo’s party starts at 6 PM. Food and Drinks are covered until 10 PM. The 10 person, $100,000 DRAFT takes place at 8 PM. Dan Back and David Kitchen will do live commentary – we’ll stream it online and play their commentary over the speakers throughout the bar. There will also be smaller Drafts set up at various buyin levels that party goers can jump into.

Address: 154 2ND AVE NORTH, Nashville, TN 37201

Sunday Afternoon:
    Kung Fu Saloon party starts at 11 AM. Food and drink are covered all the way until 7 PM. We’ll crown a winner of the DRAFT after the Afternoon games end. DRAFT is going to put together a Beer Pong tourney at the venue. Last time I was there with DFS guys there was lots of Skee Ball betting, so bring some cash if you want to partake in that sort of thing.

Address: 1921 Division St, Nashville, TN 37203

• KlairVoyant

RG Overall Ranking

• Blogger of the Month

• dbullsfan

gonna be a great weekend, anyone else going down a bit early. Ill be up heading up tomorrow and hoping to find a good local enviroment for the Titans game as it should be a good one.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

No one is staying at the Sheraton?

• Daviddu316

Would love to be there. I’m on the list but it’s not looking very promising I’ll make it, Live in Indy so about a 6 hour drive. But with Xmas getting closer and the Fantasy gods haven’t been with me since the qualifer i lost last year to New York last year, it doesn’t look like I’ll be making it.

• deerosa

Cal can you add me? +1
    I currently moved to Nashville and I am familiar with Kun Fu Saloon.

• Fantasy_Savant22

Hey anything going on tonight? I heard something about a party tonight and people hanging out at the RG HQ? We are in town and ready to do this!

• Shadyfrady22

I didn’t book through Sheraton, but I won’t be able to make the party like I had originally planned. I had a +1, so that will free up 2 more spots for those who can make it. I hope the party is a blast, sorry for the late notice.

• bonuscash

• 2019 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

I didnt know the Sheraton was the official Rotogrinders hotel this year. I booked the Renaissance down the street from the Sheraton. Thanks for putting together another great lineup this year.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).