INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

We got a little creative with this freeroll in order to raise awareness for our free Lineup Builder.

Here are the details:

1. Click this link to play. Because this is a privately listed freeroll there are special instructions for how to upload your Lineup Builder .CSV. Here’s a tutorial that Nicslim just put together: https://youtu.be/Je__EFqZBpo

2. There is $1000 in the prize pool up for grabs for anyone

3. The RG Member that finishes the highest that enters at least 100 lineups wins a trip to Nashville for the RG Party! We will book you a room on Saturday and Sunday night at the Loew’s hotel and cover your airfare from anywhere in the contiguous US. We’ll parse the spreadsheet and contact the winner through Private Message here on RG.

4. We’ll have a special Lineup Builder GrindersLive show tomorrow at 1:30 for anyone that wants to learn more.

5. Here’s a link to TODAY’S special Lineup Builder GrindersLive Show

6. Here’s a link to the DraftKings Lineup Builder

Any questions, just ask them here.

• emao94

Any chance you guys will update the NFL builder to make it playable for NFL preseason? Would be a huge help

• rog11sm

It would be 100 different lineups correct ?

• Annadad71

So in order to get the grand prize one must place 100 different lineups is that correct?

• randlan

@Cal said...

We will book you a room on Saturday and Sunday night at the Loew’s hotel and cover your airfare from anywhere in the contiguous US.

I assume that this also covers the contiguous Canada?

• xplorin16

Never used the lineup builder for draftkings. I’ve made my lineups, exported them to csv and imported to the dk website. Now how do
    I mass enter this tourney?

• lui8631

Rotogrinders always looking out! So in order to win the grand prize we gotta turn in aton of lineups!! AWESOME! whats the max entry?

• Rookie226

Is this Line up builder possible to be done with an iPad? I can make lineups on the iPad, but is it possible to bring them over to draftkings?

• detroittigers44

@lui8631 said...

Rotogrinders always looking out! So in order to win the grand prize we gotta turn in aton of lineups!! AWESOME! whats the max entry?

Looks like Max Entry is 150.. There goes my productivity at work today.

• Ross

Reminder our Lineup Builder show is today at 1:30 ET on Grinders Live

If you have never used the Lineup Builder before this show will walk you through the process used by TheSeige , Jakz101, & ChrisGimino.

• Ralif

How do I upload the csv to Draftkings?

• younobigpapi

I can’t find the contest on the bulk enter page after loading my “Dummy” lineup to get it above 100 lineups to use the lineup builder and import my CSV. Where is it?

• Ralif

How do you bulk enter the lineups in the contest? Or do I have to click each lineup to enter it?

• Ross

Hi guys,

Instructions on how to mass upload to DK can be found here

• younobigpapi

Still can’t find the contest to bulk enter the lineups once you have uploaded them. Sooooo, just upload em and leave em there or we gonna be able to find the contest?

• jakehari

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #42

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@younobigpapi said...

Still can’t find the contest to bulk enter the lineups once you have uploaded them. Sooooo, just upload em and leave em there or we gonna be able to find the contest?

Same problem here. Can’t find the contest after I enter one lineup.

• Dootz

Is there a way to actually mass enter it or do we have to click the link 150x and manually import each lineup?

• Dootz

Is there a way to actually mass enter it or do we have to click the link 150x and manually import each lineup?

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

Hey everyone – sorry for the confusion. Because it’s a private contest and not viewable in the lobby, you’ll have to bulk upload your lineups on the My Lineups page, enter the contest once, then go to My Contests to add the rest of the entries using the “Add+” button. I’ve included a screenshot:

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Nicslim saves the day even further with a quick tutorial video for tonight’s uploading:

https://youtu.be/Je__EFqZBpo

• California_Cool

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

The max entry is 150, does it behoove you to enter the max? What i mean to say is, are all lu’s tabulated, or just the highest one?

• Epicsic

This sucks so bad. I’m in New York just waiting with all the great tourneys going on.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@California_Cool said...

The max entry is 150, does it behoove you to enter the max? What i mean to say is, are all lu’s tabulated, or just the highest one?

Only the highest scoring lineup from a person that enters at least 100 lineups counts for the RG party trip.

• SyrSlappers

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@Epicsic said...

This sucks so bad. I’m in New York just waiting with all the great tourneys going on.

We can play…I just entered

• Votts

book it!

• Dackms2001

Anyone else getting he no valid file was provided error when uploading the csv into the my lineups page?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).