INDUSTRY FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

We got a little creative with this freeroll in order to raise awareness for our free Lineup Builder.

Here are the details:

1. Click this link to play. Because this is a privately listed freeroll there are special instructions for how to upload your Lineup Builder .CSV. Here’s a tutorial that Nicslim just put together: https://youtu.be/Je__EFqZBpo

2. There is $1000 in the prize pool up for grabs for anyone

3. The RG Member that finishes the highest that enters at least 100 lineups wins a trip to Nashville for the RG Party! We will book you a room on Saturday and Sunday night at the Loew’s hotel and cover your airfare from anywhere in the contiguous US. We’ll parse the spreadsheet and contact the winner through Private Message here on RG.

4. We’ll have a special Lineup Builder GrindersLive show tomorrow at 1:30 for anyone that wants to learn more.

5. Here’s a link to TODAY’S special Lineup Builder GrindersLive Show

6. Here’s a link to the DraftKings Lineup Builder

Any questions, just ask them here.

• wilsonda1

@Dackms2001 said...

Anyone else getting he no valid file was provided error when uploading the csv into the my lineups page?

yes on my Mac, I get the error message “no valid file was provided”

• Mikemcc215

I accidentally loaded the same 75 lineups twice, so I have 150 entries but only 75 are unique. Will I still qualify for the trip? I have no idea how to delete the entries once they are in.

• SourClint

I’m also getting no valid file was provided errors.

• SourClint

I’m also getting no valid file was provided errors.

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@wilsonda1 said...

yes on my Mac, I get the error message “no valid file was provided”

are you opening the file in Excel first or uploading directly to DK after exporting from Lineup Builder?

• wilsonda1

@nicslim said...

are you opening the file in Excel first or uploading directly to DK after exporting from Lineup Builder?

Tried to upload directly Nick, just like on your demo video

• SourClint

Tried both with no avail.

• SourClint

Fixed it.

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@SourClint said...

Fixed it.

How did you fix it?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

65,000 entries with over an hour to go, insanity. Lineup Builder code is scorching hot!

• wilsonda1

@nicslim said...

How did you fix it?

I haven’t fixed my issue – any known issues with Mac and excel for mac ?

• LoveTheSecond

I am getting the no valid file error message as well.

• MattNielsen89

Not working for me either.. I have a Mac as well. Made my 100 LU on the Optimizer, hit Download to CSV, and all that happens is a new tab pops up with all my LU on a page. Not able to save it or anything.

• nicslim

The Extender (Team RG)

@MattNielsen89 said...

Not working for me either.. I have a Mac as well. Made my 100 LU on the Optimizer, hit Download to CSV, and all that happens is a new tab pops up with all my LU on a page. Not able to save it or anything.

this is a Safari specific issue. what you’ll want to do on that new tab that pops up is “Save Page As…” from the “File” menu, then save it to your desktop with a .csv extension. from there you should be able to use the file for Upload on DK

• MattNielsen89

@nicslim said...

this is a Safari specific issue. what you’ll want to do on that new tab that pops up is “Save Page As…” from the “File” menu, then save it to your desktop with a .csv extension. from there you should be able to use the file for Upload on DK

Thank you for the response! Unfortunately I didn’t see it in time to get in on this.. But look forward to using it in the future!

• detroittigers44

Can’t wait to go to Nashville, I am taking this baby down!

• roosevelt

I love the lineup builder! I can only play when I am in NJ or CT but I use it ALL the time!

• halvey18

Damn, I had a hell of a sweat til King Felix started to dominate! Thank you Rotogrinders!!

• Vanco

I learned that the DK website is terrible for managing mass entry. Was fun to try mass entry for the first time otherwise so thanks RG

• davidkyle

Congrats to JPiers for such an authoritative finish! 1-8, that’s impressive! Stoked I had 3 cashes with 97 being my best. Thanks for the fun Free Roll Rotogrinders!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).