TOOLS FORUM

Comments

• yerkopil8

Hey all,

I’m curious if anyone here has a RotoGrinders premium account and could tell me how useful it is? What sports is it best for? Currently I have a DK account but am thinking of opening up a FD account to use a month of a premium account for free.

Thanks for the help.

• mandrzejewski

I would say its very useful and has helped me become a much better DFS player. Lineup HQ is worth the price itself and the written content is extremely valuable. Yesterday for example after reading Cheese’s article and his reasoning behind some potential plays I got on board a SFG stack. That stack, along with luckily selecting the correct punt catcher in in Higashioka, allowed me to take down the $1 solo shot GPP on DK. Not a big win ($1,000) but not chump change either.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.