NBA FORUM

Comments

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

Happy to announce that “RotoGrinders” will be returning to SiriusXM Fantasy Sports Radio beginning on Monday 1/11. We will be plugged in at the 6-7 ET time slot so we will have all your news and information during that last hour of crucial lineup building.

If you have Sirius/XM in your vehicle….it’s Sirius 210 or XM 87. If you don’t, I would highly consider subscribing to the SiriusXM App. I know a lot of people complain about the amount of data GrindersLive eats on your cell…..this should be a much better alternative.

Bring on the GONGS!!

• jmbwngfn

4x FSWA Writer Nominee, RG Admin

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

I’ve missed this show… glad its coming back

• KRD227

I’m so happy its coming back! I was about to send you a PM asking when its coming back..thanks for the heads up!

• BigT44

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #27

RG Tiered Ranking

• 2021 $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Best show going I have missed it

• cskillage

Yes! TommyG & Mans followed by RG!? Great drive home.

• txdave41

Really enjoyed the show with Dan and Beer during the MLB season and then it just suddenly disappeared for yet another boring football talk show. Glad to hear it’s back.

• ClownShoes

Should not have been taken off. How much fantasy football talk can we really have? Way too much football in the fall. The same topics are regurgitated for 20 hours a day. Programmer needs to get a clue.

• padrepaul

This is great news. As much as I love the station, I am at the point where I am literally yelling at some of the shows sometimes due to the baseball focus. Baseball is my favorite sport, but it is January 7th and I have zero interest in it now. The NBA gets so forgotten on that channel it is pathetic, so thankful that they are doing more daily things now. Welcome back!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieOwL1UB1V4

• eperson911

I am glad to hear. I was surprised the last 2 years when Sirius switches to 24/7 football in July. I am glad they do though, there’s not enough Fantasy Football coverage out there. And it’s very important to have football coverage on a live medium every night because those football rosters change so frequently before the nightly football games start at 7 PM!

• shiplett77

Finally.

• mellofellowsu

I was wondering where this show was this season. I found it helpful on the ride home which happens to be 30 minutes before lock most days.

• PedrosoBigote

Thank the lord! Can’t wait for Dan and Beer’s insight.

• taylorwagener

Amazing!

• frugal

Great!

• TeamTwerk

Very cool.I’m thinking about purchasing a subscription. Is there also other content on Sirius/xm for DFS basketball/baseball? Do they broadcast baseball games? Thanks.

• db730

RotoGrinders Media Director

RG Overall Ranking

• 2016 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• 2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

XM does carry all the MLB games. They usually have other DFS content scattered throughout the day.

• dangerb407

awesome news!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).