MLB FORUM

Comments

• theseige

• 2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x2

2016 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

What’s up Grinders.

Wanted to announce a RotoGrinders STL Meetup on Saturday June 10th at Flannery’s Pub on Washington Ave starting at 3pm CT

The idea of this is simple, just to meet fellow Grinders that live in your local area that love the game of DFS as much as you do. This date in particular will be nice as it has 3 slates of MLB action that we will be able to follow along with.

The best part of this is that the first $150 drinks will be on the house thanks to Flannery’s and then after that we will have generous drink specials rest of the evening. The building has wi-fi so you’ll be able to make those late slate lineups on your laptops if you wish!

Want to thank Josh over at Flannery’s for making this happen. If you have any questions let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them, but if not look forward to seeing as many of you on the 10th as possible!

RG UPDATE:

Swag will be available and there will be a RG freeroll for attendees, details to come!

If you think you want to come just drop a note here in comments so we can get an idea on amount of swag needed!

TheSeige

• jkid528

See you there!

• burgerrob13

RG Overall Ranking

nice idea, need one in cincinnati

• gbiancone

Good idea. Any thoughts on doing this in other cities? NYC?

• CactusJack2

• 2018 NASCAR Live Finalist

I’m with gbiancone, let’s get one in NYC…or even better for me, Long Island.

• Sdcrilly1

I second that

• NickDiesel316

Let’s get one in Chicago

• DFSDONK89

I guess Chili’s was booked?

• Shawnm810

Maryland!!

• Dpert002

Love this idea!! Please do this in Columbus, OH!!!

• theseige

• x2

@NickDiesel316 said...

Let’s get one in Chicago

Come down for the weekend!

• jtkucheck

I’ll be getting married in Western Massachusetts that evening if anyone wants to crash my wedding.

Given that it’s an outdoor wedding, I’ve already asked Roth to do a weather projection once we’re 10 days out. He actually got back to me with some helpful info… pretty excited.

• flip4flop

Really CJ?! The week I am in Vegas! I would have gone for sure. Ill see you out there a few days after this but would have loved to go!

• Tizull

I will put this on my calendar.

• Ibleedblue1

Will be there. I am very good at the drinking thing.Even though CJ stands me up at the same game :-( JK

• Coleistheman

Sounds great! Gonna try to be there.

• theseige

• x2

Couple people DMd me about coming after the 1pm Cardinals game, absolutely!!! Plan on being there all night!

• acdawg712

in for new york. would be cool to meet up with any dfsers out in vegas for WSOP as well. will be out there 7/2-7/8.

• LeRoiStephon

• Blogger of the Month

@theseige said...

What’s up Grinders.

Wanted to announce a RotoGrinders STL Meetup on Saturday June 10th at Flannery’s Pub on Washington Ave starting at 3pm CT

The idea of this is simple, just to meet fellow Grinders that live in your local area that love the game of DFS as much as you do. This date in particular will be nice as it has 3 slates of MLB action that we will be able to follow along with.

The best part of this is that the first $150 drinks will be on the house thanks to Flannery’s and then after that we will have generous drink specials rest of the evening. The building has wi-fi so you’ll be able to make those late slate lineups on your laptops if you wish!

Want to thank Josh over at Flannery’s for making this happen. If you have any questions let me know and I’ll be glad to answer them, but if not look forward to seeing as many of you on the 10th as possible!

UPDATE: Swag will be available and there will be a RG freeroll for attendees, details to come!

If you think you want to come just drop a note here in comments so we can get an idea on amount of swag needed!

TheSeige

Missed out last year… Will not miss out this year!! Will be there!!1

• Shipmymoney

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #7

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Dude, you’re going through some pretty elaborate measures to get me to come back to STL

• theseige

• x2

@Shipmymoney said...

Dude, you’re going through some pretty elaborate measures to get me to come back to STL

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• mlapensee

@burgerrob13 said...

nice idea, need one in cincinnati

Agreed

• Sandcobra

We need a grinders meet up for MD/DC/VA. The sports bar at MGM would be a good spot to sweat some games!

• sgogineni

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #80

RG Tiered Ranking

Need to have one in Fairborn OH :D

• BallSoHardy7

Love the idea as well! Would love to have one in Milwaukee!

• Rrich68

I’m a maybe. Need to see if my scheduling works out!! Sounds like fun!!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler