• whodat2

When: September 24-26

Where: Wisconsin

Course: Whistling Straits, A Par 71, 7,390 yards

Last Year’s Champ: Europe

Last Year’s Score: 17½ – 10½

Coverage: Peacock | Ryderup.com | Golf Channel | NBC

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• Kingspark35

The rain, which has been hanging out over Lake Michigan, taunting us all day, has finally moved inland and is currently giving the course a proper soaking.

Let’s hope there’s a nice big marquee set up for the opening ceremony.

Peter Scrivener

BBC Sport at Whistling Straits

Make it count.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVof_5E9SXM

• lfn1992

Top Scorer – Ian Poulter +3000 – click

• Kingspark35

Now, that’s what you call a tattoo.

https://www.golfchannel.com/news/watch-thomas-bjorn-fulfills-promise-gets-ryder-cup-tattoo

• titanhawks

I’m off Poulter and most all the EURO’s now I think and leaning towards USA in a rout

Key this week is to pick six Sunday singles winners out of the 12 matches who just happen to be American

• Getty33

@depalma13 said...

The only thing I do not like about the Ryder Cup is Canadians and Mexicans should be on the team from our side of the pond.

Maybe none qualify, but there should be an opportunity.

Ancer should have a chance to be picked.

It should be North America vs Europe.

Ideally it would be a competition of all 6 continents (excluding Antarctica lol).

• jeffgo33

So is best lineup construction three pairs from the Friday AM group? Or split one set of pairs up?

• golgi

Stricker talking about the Berger/Koepka pairing. “Well they really like each other and they don’t care about all the tobacco spit”. Ha Ha.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@golgi said...

Stricker talking about the Berger/Koepka pairing. “Well they really like each other and they don’t care about all the tobacco spit”. Ha Ha.

LOL – Team Copenhagen for the win

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #71

RG Tiered Ranking

So should we be stacking teammates?

• kps3205s

@mitchsnyderdfw said...

Anyone doing the all USA or all Euro stacks?

I figured the format would be like NFL Captain LU’s where you can’t stack all players from one team, but not the case with Cup this week.

Going all U.S. as I’m only going single LU and small ball in regards to contests.

Little tricky but I like what I did. Whether or not it will work????

• noddy

Winner – Europe and Poulter

Fade – JT and Spieth

Sleeper – Westwood

• Stangs13

What guys not playing in the morning do you guys like? Seems like they will all be lower owned. Also who are the cheep guys with potential?

• noddy

So do they play in the afternoon also? I have no clue how this works.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@noddy said...

So do they play in the afternoon also? I have no clue how this works.

They sure do. Afternoon is four-ball (not alternate shot) repeat Saturday. Sunday 12 singles matches

• noddy

@Sleazygreazy said...

They sure do. Afternoon is four-ball (not alternate shot) repeat Saturday. Sunday 12 singles matches

Thank you!

• tristanwolf

@titanhawks said...

I’m off Poulter and most all the EURO’s now I think and leaning towards USA in a rout

Key this week is to pick six Sunday singles winners out of the 12 matches who just happen to be American

I love USA as much as the next guy, but Euro won 4 of last 5 and they are getting +260 on fan duel to win now. them’s some tilted odds…

• lfn1992

Winner: Rory and Poulter
    Fade: DJ and Bison
    Sleeper: Westwood

• BIF

Parlayed JT as Top US point getter with Casey as Top Euro point getter – getting 57-1 if they both finish 1st and have Each Way bets on each finishing Top 3 on their team.

• qatman

The first round draw did not do my pool entry any favors. For DFS, I’m going with Poulter captain and obviously Rory. My one non-first round guy is Hatton, mostly because he fit price-wise. Hopefully he gets four rounds in but at least three would be nice.

It’s such a crapshoot that I’m just going to enter one midsize GPP and hope for the best. I did win a decent size Solheim Cup tournament so maybe my luck is turning.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

@BIF said...

Parlayed JT as Top US point getter with Casey as Top Euro point getter – getting 57-1 if they both finish 1st and have Each Way bets on each finishing Top 3 on their team.

Wow that sounds like a great bet at 57-1. Wish I could bet (online) in CA

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

I hope you guys are right and Westwood is a sleeper but I’m 100% and I figure he’ll be relatively high owned. GL boize

• fsupete01

Winner: USA Xander top scorer
    Fade: Spieth
    Sleepers: Berger, Finau, and Fitzpatrick

• depalma13

Winner:

• titanhawks

@Roma315 said...

So should we be stacking teammates?

I have both of two USA morning teams and Scheffler is my only non-morning player in my all USA LU

• depalma13

@titanhawks said...

I have both of two USA morning teams and Scheffler is my only non-morning player in my all USA LU

I probably have that same lineup.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).