• whodat2

When: September 24-26

Where: Wisconsin

Course: Whistling Straits, A Par 71, 7,390 yards

Last Year’s Champ: Europe

Last Year’s Score: 17½ – 10½

Coverage: Peacock | Ryderup.com | Golf Channel | NBC

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• Sleazygreazy

RG Overall Ranking

Will they announce morning pairings tonight?

• BIF

@Sleazygreazy said...

Will they announce morning pairings tonight?

Yes

• BlueEdwards

Holy cow. I’m actually winning some money. Let’s go!

• Getty33

The US is going to win this in a landslide. The Euros don’t look any better than they did all year on the Tour. Rahm can’t carry them on his back without help and I don’t see it coming.

• Stangs13

Thomas is so fun to watch in this format. I love his interactions with the crowd. His energy with Cantlays play was fun to watch. I feel like Rahm and hovland are really the only guys for the euros that look good.

• JH822547

I’m past hoping for Europe to win, I think we’d be happy with getting one of our players in the winning DK line-up at this point.

• osuryanf

The Spieth/JT pairing has been atrocious.

• JimKronlund

I did a one and done line up. It worked perfectly… I’m done.

• byo34

Woah Casey did something good! Hole out eagle from over 100 yards in the rough.

• titanhawks

Koepka/Berger give me my first two losses

• timusbr

they make it hard to get bets in for the second round of the day.
    tv shows the matches in 1 minute, not enough time for me to write them down and then they talk about what happened in the morning and show a ton of commercials. The website is not updated and if yesterday is the mark, it will update about 10 min before start. my book is updating and if yesterday is compared, the last match was up minutes before the first tee.

• whodat2

@timusbr said...

they make it hard to get bets in for the second round of the day.
    tv shows the matches in 1 minute, not enough time for me to write them down and then they talk about what happened in the morning and show a ton of commercials. The website is not updated and if yesterday is the mark, it will update about 10 min before start. my book is updating and if yesterday is compared, the last match was up minutes before the first tee.

“Live Betting”

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

“Live Betting”

When it first became available, finau/english match was listed in Live, but the others followed in upcoming shortly after. I got my bets in with minutes to spare.

LMAO, I still am fishing for the “ties”, and I am hoping for 2 tied matches this afternoon

• qatman

Man this was an absolute disaster of a lineup. DFL everywhere. I haven’t even bothered watching after Poulter was 5 down after 5.

That said, I’ll throw a lineup in the singles tomorrow. Keep hope alive.

At least NHL is back tonight! And with snake drafts! That should be pretty juicy this year.

• timusbr

any boating enthusiasts here?

a bunch of boats are parked of the coast. Isnt everything elevated from the Lake. What could they possibly see? I assume they can catch the live action on TV like me. Do they just want to see their boat on TV?

• jcotdl

@timusbr said...

any boating enthusiasts here?

a bunch of boats are parked of the coast. Isnt everything elevated from the Lake. What could they possibly see? I assume they can catch the live action on TV like me. Do they just want to see their boat on TV?

i am ‘boating enthusiast- adjacent’ in Charleston, SC.. They can’t see any of the golf but getting their boats some shine on national tv totally fits with the program.. same type of inclination as boat owners for the F1 race in Monaco, only smaller boats (in Wisconsin)…

• JH822547

Captain DJ was the play.

• goldandmyrrh

fwiw…..the winds tomorrow look to be even stronger than today was, and from a different direction.

• Roma315

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #75

RG Tiered Ranking

How does scoring work for tomorrow I have two LU’s tied for second on FD

DJ (MVP)
    Xander
    Morikawa
    Sergio
    Fitzpatrick

And

DJ (MVP)
    Xander
    Morikawa
    Sergio
    Westwood

• fsupete01

@Roma315 said...

How does scoring work for tomorrow I have two LU’s tied for second on FD

DJ (MVP)
    Xander
    Morikawa
    Sergio
    Fitzpatrick

And

DJ (MVP)
    Xander
    Morikawa
    Sergio
    Westwood

Just go with the below lineup on dk and win all the moneys
    Finau at Cpt
    Rahm
    DJ
    Xander
    Berger
    English

• JH822547

Rahm is the only Euro who is favourite to win his singles match.

Just in case, do we have a catchy alliterative name to call Europe’s amazing comeback?

• TwiceTwo

Who do you like? Chasing losses today…

Seems Scheffler is the obvious Cap’n choice as 99.99% shouldn’t choose him as Cap’n. Beyond that, it’s hard to say…

MATCH 1 – 11.04am
    Xander Schauffele vs Rory McIlroy

MATCH 2 – 11.15am
    Patrick Cantlay vs Shane Lowry

MATCH 3 – 11.26am
    Scottie Scheffler vs Jon Rahm

MATCH 4 – 11.37am
    Bryson DeChambeau vs Sergio Garcia

MATCH 5 – 11.48am
    Collin Morikawa vs Viktor Hovland

MATCH 6 – 11.59am
    Dustin Johnson vs Paul Casey

MATCH 7 – 12.10pm
    Brooks Koepka vs Bernd Wiesberger

MATCH 8 – 12.21pm
    Tony Finau vs Ian Poulter

MATCH 9 – 12.32pm
    Justin Thomas vs Tyrrell Hatton

MATCH 10 – 12.43pm
    Harris English vs Lee Westwood

MATCH 11 – 12.54pm
    Jordan Spieth vs Tommy Fleetwood

MATCH 12 – 1.05pm
    Daniel Berger vs Matt Fitzpatrick

• RudyPujols

Going All USA on Fan Duel Final Round in case Euros concede once mathematically eliminated. Hey, it might win the Nicklaus-Jacklin award…

• BIF

@RudyPujols said...

Going All USA on Fan Duel Final Round in case Euros concede once mathematically eliminated. Hey, it might win the Nicklaus-Jacklin award…

Huh?
    Actually the US would do the conceding once they clinch the Cup as they want to go celebrate.

• qatman

Captaining Poulter, we’ll see how that works out. Overall 3 USA and 3 Euros.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).