• whodat2

When: September 24-26

Where: Wisconsin

Course: Whistling Straits, A Par 71, 7,390 yards

Last Year’s Champ: Europe

Last Year’s Score: 17½ – 10½

Coverage: Peacock | Ryderup.com | Golf Channel | NBC

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted.

• fsupete01

@qatman said...

Captaining Poulter, we’ll see how that works out. Overall 3 USA and 3 Euros.

• fsupete01

I think the EUROs start hot early and pull off 4 the first 5 between Mcilroy, Lowry, Rahm, Hovland, and Sergio then DJ Finau and Thomas take over for the USA side

• qatman

@fsupete01 said...

Eh, he’s 5-0-1 all time in singles. I should have clarified this is on DK where salaries matter. Good luck to you all today.

• goldandmyrrh

My ace in the hole is Weisberger as Captain. I’m playing the angle that Brooksi will concede, hopefully after 10 holes are played.

• MrBreeze

Ryder Cup is awesome YAY GOLF!

Had the second best lineup in a few different contests for some nice hits, and won the HM! Good three days.

• ifthethunder

@MrBreeze said...

Ryder Cup is awesome YAY GOLF!

Had the second best lineup in a few different contests for some nice hits, and won the HM! Good three days.

Congrats! I didn’t cash, but finishing 9th with my single bullet and no clue was better than I expected.
    ~

• BigRay

@JH822547 said...

Rahm is the only Euro who is favourite to win his singles match.

Just in case, do we have a catchy alliterative name to call Europe’s amazing comeback?

No Comeback by Euros… but the match is being dubbed “Slaughter by the Water”

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).