PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

After only a couple weeks off, the boys are back at it in Napa @ Silverado CC to kick off the new season. DK already has a couple GPP’s posted but there are no salaries for a couple weeks.

We will get to see some new faces (recent Web Tour grads) and some old ones (including Tiger making his return).

• walkoff9

I have a suggestion for DK that I hope they will do. First bring back the Live final for the world championship. Second, take the format they did for it this year and run that earlier in the season with all full field events, ending with either the Masters or US Open.

• baggerly

Me and a buddy were having a discussion about this last night. Where do they put tiger salary wise and what salary would you throw him into a GPP lineup?

• whodat2

@walkoff9 said...

I have a suggestion for DK that I hope they will do. First bring back the Live final for the world championship. Second, take the format they did for it this year and run that earlier in the season with all full field events, ending with either the Masters or US Open.

Who won the championship yesterday?

• BIF

@baggerly said...

Me and a buddy were having a discussion about this last night. Where do they put tiger salary wise and what salary would you throw him into a GPP lineup?

His salary will be relative to the field strength so while he probably deserves a low $6K salary, his reputation will inflate his Vegas odds which drives salary value and a so-so field in terms of big names will probably put him (guessing at) $7500-8000

• baggerly

@BIF said...

His salary will be relative to the field strength so while he probably deserves a low $6K salary, his reputation will inflate his Vegas odds which drives salary value and a so-so field in terms of big names will probably put him (guessing at) $7500-8000

Yeah I guessed lower $8k. I wouldn’t even think to play him until he was in the $6k range. He will be an easy fade for me.

• bigdaddies

Tiger is a has been of epic proportions. He will take your money. Better golfers out there these days!

• KJP24

How big do we anticipate the field to be and can I play Bodwitch?

• timusbr

If I have learned anything about golf is that there is no has been’s. Anyone on any given day can put it together. Tiger has experience. Tiger has knowledge. Tiger was awesome at one point in his career. Unfortunately Tiger is also a weirdo. I think he was mentally incapacitated for a time. If he gets the focus back, His physical ailments healed. He competes.

The man is worthy of all the talk about him. It will be Tiger non-stop. Salary will be 9300. or about the 5th highest in the field. bookmakers will handicap him but the betting public will lower the odds.

all my humble opinion

• timusbr

@whodat2 said...

Who won the championship yesterday?

delete

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@timusbr said...

If I have learned anything about golf is that there is no has been’s. Anyone on any given day can put it together. Tiger has experience. Tiger has knowledge. Tiger was awesome at one point in his career. Unfortunately Tiger is also a weirdo. I think he was mentally incapacitated for a time. If he gets the focus back, His physical ailments healed. He competes.

The man is worthy of all the talk about him. It will be Tiger non-stop. Salary will be 9300. or about the 5th highest in the field. bookmakers will handicap him but the betting public will lower the odds.

all my humble opinion

9300. I say no way. I’m going 5500.

• JimKronlund

RG League Mon Night MLB
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/28752683
    5 teams needed

• JimKronlund

My Tiger Guess is $7100

• BIF

Woo Hoo !!!
    I took down the $350K NFL Sunday Special
    $25K for 1st !!!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/28347238

• mccoolio

@BIF said...

Woo Hoo !!!
    I took down the $350K NFL Sunday Special
    $25K for 1st !!!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/28347238

On 5 entries dude? Way to go. Always good to see dedicated posters on RG take GPPs down.

• BIF

@mccoolio said...

On 5 entries dude? Way to go. Always good to see dedicated posters on RG take GPPs down.

Thanks !
    Yah just 5 entries – I rarely play more than 5-8 entries on a 2 game slate as you have to be almost perfect and that involves stacking the right game and having the one low owned guy that does well. I play a lot more entries on a Thurs-Mon slate or Sunday only slate; I usually have 10-20 lineups in everything under $50.

• KJP24

Very cool @BIF

Congrats bro, nicely done

• whodat2

@BIF said...

Thanks !
    Yah just 5 entries – I rarely play more than 5-8 entries on a 2 game slate as you have to be almost perfect and that involves stacking the right game and having the one low owned guy that does well. I play a lot more entries on a Thurs-Mon slate or Sunday only slate; I usually have 10-20 lineups in everything under $50.

Nice Bif!!! Our H2H price just went up lol,,, see you at the safeway :)

• whodat2

Oh, and now everyone knows your name DOH!!,, I don’t feel so privileged anymore :(

• BIF

@whodat2 said...

Oh, and now everyone knows your name DOH!!,, I don’t feel so privileged anymore :(

Thanks !

Oh well, I was playing a few guys on here H2H already and I’ve given enough clues on my lineups and past sweats that anyone with the CSV could figure it out if they really wanted to.

• BIF

@KJP24 said...

Very cool @BIF

Congrats bro, nicely done

Thanks

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Well done bif. Lucky bastard

• Logan7777

congrats bif!

• BIF

Thanks slpanthers24 and Logan7777

Not much to talk about on this Safeway Open yet besides Tiger as we won’t even know who is playing in it for a while yet. Looks like we’ll know in the evening on Fri Oct 7th.

From PGA Tour:
    FIELD
    The players have until 5 p.m. ET on the Friday of the week preceding the tournament to officially commit to playing. The field is released and published by the PGA TOUR and PGATOUR.COM as soon as possible after 5 p.m. ET on that Friday.

• Pickle29

Congrats BIF!

• JimKronlund

Congrats to the winners
    RG League Mon Night MLB
    1st Jimweed76
    2nd Larin1477
    3rd Joltman1974

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler