PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

After only a couple weeks off, the boys are back at it in Napa @ Silverado CC to kick off the new season. DK already has a couple GPP’s posted but there are no salaries for a couple weeks.

We will get to see some new faces (recent Web Tour grads) and some old ones (including Tiger making his return).

• Dewoc19

Thank God CT Pan is part of my core, said noone ever… this dude is tanking today

• JimKronlund

How are you doing now Baggs

• timusbr

@slpanthers24 said...

Sorry bowditch owners but I don’t see 10 birds from him coming in.

LOL, there were a few bod ies early on. claimed he was playing well (like his wife would leave him if he didnt bring home a paycheck). He has to show me something in consecutive weeks to get my attention.

• noddy

Holy shit I’m in 15th place in the birdie although I have Justin Thomas

• thetitanlb

So scoring the last 20 minutes or so is actually getting better. The rain is gone and the wind has died down a little. It looks like maybe the afternoon guys have great weather to play in for a bit. The greens will be super receptive if you can just keep it on the fairways.

• timusbr

if its playing so good how about a guess on how many eagles today?? 8

• timusbr

how many so far today – 0????

• sports667

Come on Rodgers, get it together, all my other guys are playing well.

• timusbr

LOL those tee markers are cute. If they actually roll.. i would pick one up

• BIF

Brendon Hagy taking full control today as is JJ Spaun – nice to see a couple of my Web grad guys doing well today to go with yesterday’s good starts from Werenski, Mullinax and X Schauffele

• BIF

@sports667 said...

Come on Rodgers, get it together, all my other guys are playing well.

^^^^ THIS

I have a ton of P Rod

• JimKronlund

Announcers quit saying Kaufman still has a chance. He has no fing chance. Talk/show someone else

• noddy

I am in 8th right now. Do I even have a chance at top 100 if Thomas doesn’t make the cut?

• JimKronlund

It would be seriously tough but possible

• noddy

I’m sure I’ll drop a ton anyway, but it was fun to log on and see the current winnings.

• baggerly

@JimKronlund said...

How are you doing now Baggs

Currently winning $71 plus a cool pair of Under Armour sunglasses from the caddy for a cure tourney from being in 8th in that. (I’m so frustrated with that tournament finished 2nd-10th 3 times and never got 1st for the golf trip to Myrtle Beach). Haha. I scaled back a lot this week though. I became a first time uncle Tuesday and just had a lot of other things going on. Only put 69 entries into the birdie and a few H2H’s with the forum folks. I did a full AM/PM stack so my winnings should change dramatically once the afternoon guys take the course. I’m 100% Rahm and 80% Wesley Bryan so my week hinges on Bryan at least making the cut. How are you doing?

• JimKronlund

@BIF said...

Brendon Hagy taking full control today as is JJ Spaun – nice to see a couple of my Web grad guys doing well today to go with yesterday’s good starts from Werenski, Mullinax and X Schauffele

I have 10 teams with Hagy and 10 with JJ Span. Got the Hagy pick from you.
    I wouldn’t have even looked at him, so thanks.

aanndd Grillo for the streak.

• mgravity

Whats going on? I’ve been out on the golf coarse all day! Rain delay? And I played like I had never picked up a golf club in my life?

• mgravity

@JimKronlund said...

I have 10 teams with Hagy and 10 with JJ Span. Got the Hagy pick from you.
    I wouldn’t have even looked at him, so thanks.

aanndd Grillo for the streak.

I took Hagy in my single LU because of BIF so far so good?

• JimKronlund

BREAKING NEWS
    its going nuts on twitter.
    Phil hit the fairway.
    Well really really close to the fairway.

• JimKronlund

@mgravity said...

I took Hagy in my single LU because of BIF so far so good?

If a player that is .6% owned and is $6100 makes the cut. Thats a great pick.

• Dewoc19

I took Hagy too cause of BIF and then took him out, I’ve got some idiot named Pan that is blowing his round today and my lineups cause he doesn’t know how to golf

• larin1477

• Blogger of the Month

C’mon Chuckie one more F’ing birdie please!!

• whodat2

Swafford going for the birdie-free round bonus.

• whodat2

@larin1477 said...

C’mon Chuckie one more F’ing birdie please!!

I think Chuckie hit a tree on his second shot.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.