PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

After only a couple weeks off, the boys are back at it in Napa @ Silverado CC to kick off the new season. DK already has a couple GPP’s posted but there are no salaries for a couple weeks.

We will get to see some new faces (recent Web Tour grads) and some old ones (including Tiger making his return).

• noddy

@slpanthers24 said...

Thomas with a kick in Eagle

i need this bad

• JimKronlund

Cut at -2 now

• mbyrd75

wow Howell really put up a stinker after a nice start today. Lots of lessons learned in my first trip through PGA dfs lol. The positive though is despite having 3 guys about to miss the cut out of my 12 used I’m literally ready to start next weekends research tonight. This is more fun than any other sport IMO

• gibbathy

2014 FSWA Golf Writer of the Year

• Blogger of the Month

Cock rack dicked me hard today.

I feel cheap. I feel dirty.

I love that PGA is back!

• timusbr

one of many things need to happen for me and Thomas getting back into the tourney is one of them. geez, i faded that guy all year long but for some stupid reason This week he was a key for me.

• walkoff9

Justin Thomas eagle has me a lot more interested in this now

• jah2323

Can’t believe I have allowed myself to be burned by freaking Colt Knost. Didn’t have him till I saw the weather forecast, made the late switch and gonna pay for it, quite annoying

• Shlune

@mbyrd75 said...

wow Howell really put up a stinker after a nice start today. Lots of lessons learned in my first trip through PGA dfs lol. The positive though is despite having 3 guys about to miss the cut out of my 12 used I’m literally ready to start next weekends research tonight. This is more fun than any other sport IMO

im no veteran at this, started about a 1/3 of the way into last season, but i can say i love pga dfs……its my fav format and can provide a great weekend of sweats

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@jah2323 said...

Can’t believe I have allowed myself to be burned by freaking Colt Knost. Didn’t have him till I saw the weather forecast, made the late switch and gonna pay for it, quite annoying

well i didn’t have webb simpson until I saw the weather forecast either!

• walkoff9

Vegas striking the ball amazing all tournament. Just need putts.

• walkoff9

JT has a tap in birdie.

LETS GO

• JimKronlund

My guess for 6/6 in Birdie is 6.2%

• noddy

@walkoff9 said...

JT has a tap in birdie.

LETS GO

Come on JT make the cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• walkoff9

Thomas 4 ft 7 inches away from -4 and bogey free on the front 9.

• walkoff9

Bang. Thomas shoots 32 on front 9.

• mbyrd75

@noddy said...

Come on JT make the cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!

really need him to keep this going. especially after Rodgers just went full crap today

• noddy

JT LFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• sneaksox

Piercy!

• JimKronlund

Scott Piercy eagles retakes lead

• noddy

@JimKronlund said...

Scott Piercy eagles retakes lead

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• walkoff9

Trey Mullinax killing it.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

Chris Kirk catching fire but, the Simpson, English combo are going to sink my ship this weekend.

• scsa1998

play suspended

• JimKronlund

Round 2 suspended due to darkness. Round 2 will resume at 7:45 AM.

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Just need bryan to make it to get a couple decent 6 of 6 through.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.