PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

After only a couple weeks off, the boys are back at it in Napa @ Silverado CC to kick off the new season. DK already has a couple GPP’s posted but there are no salaries for a couple weeks.

We will get to see some new faces (recent Web Tour grads) and some old ones (including Tiger making his return).

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

4 of my 11 guys are -1 right now, so some serious cut sweats coming tomorrow morning. Other 7 are -3 or better.

Problem is other than JT the other 3 guys at -1 are all rookies, not all that confident they keep it together down the stretch trying to make the cut.

• noddy

at least JT made it interesting. Hopefully he can continue tomorrow

• JimKronlund

Best team for now 179th
    Scott Piercy 1 (-14)
    J.J. Spaun T7 (-7)
    Tony Finau T19 (-5)
    Emiliano Grillo T19 (-5)
    Chris Kirk T19 (-5)
    Ricky Barnes T44 (-3)

• Logan7777

@noddy said...

at least JT made it interesting. Hopefully he can continue tomorrow

He put me into minimum cash on a bunch of LUs; but alas, I have Rodgers in all those LUs too. It will all go away tomorrow. But keep an eye on that Hagy kid, he shot a 67 today (thanks Bif!)

• whodat2

@walkoff9 said...

4 of my 11 guys are -1 right now, so some serious cut sweats coming tomorrow morning. Other 7 are -3 or better.

Problem is other than JT the other 3 guys at -1 are all rookies, not all that confident they keep it together down the stretch trying to make the cut.

Is one of them Seamus? He will be the reason I am either 5/6 and profit, or 4/6 and lose.

• JimKronlund

If cuts were made right now exactly as the scoring stands. I would have 13 – 6/6 teams, Which is 8.6%
    My guess for 6/6 overall in the Birdie is still 6.2%

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Weather looks dreadful from 10 am on.

• whodat2

@slpanthers24 said...

Weather looks dreadful from 10 am on.

But 2nd round should be done by then right?

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@whodat2 said...

Is one of them Seamus? He will be the reason I am either 5/6 and profit, or 4/6 and lose.

Yes, really need him and JT.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@whodat2 said...

But 2nd round should be done by then right?

Would probably have groups finishing their last 3 holes or so, at 10AM.

• raiders7532

Is Adam Hadwin at-2 going to make the cut?? rd 2 thru 18.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

@raiders7532 said...

Is Adam Hadwin at-2 going to make the cut?? rd 2 thru 18.

most likely.

Possible it could move to -3.

• BIF

@Logan7777 said...

He put me into minimum cash on a bunch of LUs; but alas, I have Rodgers in all those LUs too. It will all go away tomorrow. But keep an eye on that Hagy kid, he shot a 67 today (thanks Bif!)

No problem – sounds like a few of you read the blog.

All of the web guys I played are doing pretty well Hagy, Mullinax, Spaun, Schauffele, Werenski unfortunately Rodgers, CH3 & likely English didnt cooperate.

• timusbr

today is the day that i take over the euro quarter. on a week I thought was a bad handicap job. not big money but i just want to win one. lol

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

Why they waiting until 745 anyway. Please Bryan make a bird coming in before wind hits.

• jweed76

Really need Gonzalo Fernandez-Castano to get a birdie on one of these last holes! Sitting at 169th with Piercy, Haas, Rahm, Laird and Gonzales. Wouldn’t mind seeing another eagle out of him.

• Logan7777

@slpanthers24 said...

Why they waiting until 745 anyway

Still dark until then? Sunrise 0719 out here. These left coast tournaments must drive you east coast guys crazy (crazier?) sitting around in all that daylight waiting, and waiting.

• osuryanf

Only did a single lineup and Streb absolutely destroyed it.

Wagner -12
    Casey -11
    Rahm -5
    Gonzales -3
    Barnes -3

Streb +5

Nice work Robert! Been hovering the top both rounds but his dead weight will have lineups passing me like crazy.

• osuryanf

6/6 % will be wayyyyyyyyy lower this week with so many golfers anyway, right? I can’t imagine it being higher than 5%.

• Logan7777

@timusbr said...

i take over the euro quarter

I see you have half your LUs cashing, with several more right on the other side of the bubble. good luck!

• deactivated70770

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #84

RG Tiered Ranking

@Logan7777 said...

Still dark until then? Sunrise 0719 out here. These left coast tournaments must drive you east coast guys crazy (crazier?) sitting around in all that daylight waiting, and waiting.

They teed off at 720 both first days. 25 minutes is huge.

• Logan7777

@slpanthers24 said...

They teed off at 720 both first days. 25 minutes is huge.

I thought you were just being antsy. 25 mins is huge when the forecast calls for rain starting about 2pm.

• timusbr

im watching Euro….did they start up at the safeway? i see no updates in DK

• whodat2

Yes but it looks like no coverage.

• walkoff9

RG Overall Ranking

JT in trouble. Need a big par saving putt here.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).