PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

After only a couple weeks off, the boys are back at it in Napa @ Silverado CC to kick off the new season. DK already has a couple GPP’s posted but there are no salaries for a couple weeks.

We will get to see some new faces (recent Web Tour grads) and some old ones (including Tiger making his return).

• mccoolio

@QSchoolDropOut said...

I want to say something to you people.

I am doing this for fun. When I asked about who does well in the fall season over the last few years, one of you shot back at me that I “need to do my own research because it is so easy to find.”

I actually did not have the time to figure that out. I asked a question about Na because that is who I thought would do well, and no one said anything to me.

A simple Google search would’ve told you he won this tournament last year. Would’ve taken you less time to do that than to type this very rude post. Everyone I’ve come across in the golf forum is generally very helpful, don’t let the door hit you on the way out.

• timusbr

@PuddinCheeks said...

Like all the bowditch talk earlier in this thread.

LOL some arent joking but JT took a beating then was raised to unbelievable in 24 hours.

• timusbr

Cubs dont Win, Cubs dont win. Hey Chicago what do you say the Cubs didnt win today. (A satisfied White Sox fan)

• Dewoc19

@timusbr said...

Cubs dont Win, Cubs dont win. Hey Chicago what do you say the Cubs didnt win today. (A satisfied White Sox fan)

Keep living in 2005 man, you’ll never experience that ever again

• timusbr

So Puddin,

Piercy cant play in the rain.

He definitely dropped a bunch of shots when he hit with the water running but.. he did finish pretty good in an event that will be marked with several weather delays.

I like your analysis and believe it to be true. If it didnt rain he might have won by 10 strokes.

• timusbr

@Dewoc19 said...

Keep living in 2005 man, you’ll never experience that ever again

not true but i apologize if I have offended. You must be a fan because everyone else in the country is sick of the song.

We are talking about the Cubs. What will be the memorable moment. That made for TV event that sinks the cubs this year. It always happens and it gets more dramatic every year. Last game vs SF all you fans were saying not again before the last out. LOL even cub fans dont really believe.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@timusbr said...

So Puddin,

Piercy cant play in the rain.

He definitely dropped a bunch of shots when he hit with the water running but.. he did finish pretty good in an event that will be marked with several weather delays.

I like your analysis and believe it to be true. If it didnt rain he might have won by 10 strokes.

Exactly, almost all of his dropped shots were during the downpours.

• Dewoc19

@timusbr said...

not true but i apologize if I have offended. You must be a fan because everyone else in the country is sick of the song.

We are talking about the Cubs. What will be the memorable moment. That made for TV event that sinks the cubs this year. It always happens and it gets more dramatic every year. Last game vs SF all you fans were saying not again before the last out. LOL even cub fans dont really believe.

Oh I’m giving you a hard time, but in a serious manner. It’s just annoying listening to Sox fans talk like they think they are the Yankees, you won one WS since 1917, the Sox don’t exactly turn out championships here and your team was hot garbage this year and will be for the foreseeable future.

It’s almost guaranteed you trade your best picture this year and it wouldn’t suprise me in the least bit Ift he Cubs pick him up, he is going for dirt cheap in terms of contract, I’ll gladly give you Arrieta in place of him though

• timusbr

@Dewoc19 said...

Oh I’m giving you a hard time

Good deal, I like baseball and I gamble. I pick the best possible in my mind even if its a Cub. Bryant for MVP. Your not wrong about my sox. But I am a fan. Ive been bashing the bears all year so far but did bet on them today. Im a huge bears fan. In theatrics in baseball the “Oscar” for best team that epic- ly chokes goes to…..

• timusbr

Q school – you got 4 different answers to your statement. Opinions are easier to give LOL so are you still mad??

• Pickle29

Bettered my best GPP finish by taking down the afternoon slate $5 Single-Entry Huddle.
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/29938645?uc=517232273

• BIF

I opened a CIMB Classic thread for this week’s tourney

• timusbr

@Pickle29 said...

Bettered my best GPP finish by taking down the afternoon slate $5 Single-Entry Huddle.

good job pickle…..Making that DK badge grow lol

• JimKronlund

@Pickle29 said...

Good job you did it with almost the exact same LU i took mine down with except different QB’s

• JimKronlund

PGA $10 50/50 BY JIMKRONLUND
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30153070?ugc=0
    RG Forum League GOLF 20 spots
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/30154204?eid=520874043

• DomTwan

We got a thread up for this week yet?

• JimKronlund

Just putting this here for when I do my euro LU’s

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler