Where: Napa, California

Course: Silverado Resort and Spa North | A par 72 playing at 7203 yards

Last Year’s Champ: Cameron at -17

Last Year’s Cut: -2

Coverage: PGATourLive | Golf Channel | CBS

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Happy Meal Restart Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• titanhawks

If anyone is interested in year-long leagues I have a league there named RGers Golf Forum

It is on the pgatour.com fantasy page

To join just type that into the search on the league page and also get in the Experts League

• zioncres

• 2020 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

This one is truly a dart throw. The most expensive guy on the board has about as much chance to miss the cut as the cheapest.

• BrianVT

Tim, I asked Rob Bolton from PGA, and he said that that media site we used was eliminated with no advanced warning. I guess it’s part of their staffing cuts they’re going through (yet still keeping all tournament purses the same or higher). We’ll have to use the regular pgatour.com site, which pretty much has the same data, but just have to get to it in a different fashion, and is formatted a little differently. Bummer.

• cardriverx93

I dont even think im releasing any crazy information here, but looking at the odds, Luke List is INSANELY mispriced. He is priced at same odds as Doc Redman, EVR, Brandt — at 2k less cost. Theres a good chance at 7400 list will be highest owned player on slate.

• shadowchap1978

@cardriverx93 said...

I dont even think im releasing any crazy information here, but looking at the odds, Luke List is INSANELY mispriced. He is priced at same odds as Doc Redman, EVR, Brandt — at 2k less cost. Theres a good chance at 7400 list will be highest owned player on slate.

The question is which Luke List are we going to get at that price…I’ll be going Gooch or Robbie Shelton down low, that’s about all I can stomach down in that range that at least have some top 10 upside in them. Don’t get me wrong Luke could top 10 as well, so it could be worth a dart throw if your going that low.

• cardriverx93

@shadowchap1978 said...

The question is which Luke List are we going to get at that price…I’ll be going Gooch or Robbie Shelton down low, that’s about all I can stomach down in that range that at least have some top 10 upside in them. Don’t get me wrong Luke could top 10 as well, so it could be worth a dart throw if your going that low.

looks like gooch is mispriced as well. List and gooch are 45 – 50/1 which shelton is around 100/1

• timusbr

@BrianVT said...

Tim, I asked Rob Bolton from PGA, and he said that that media site we used was eliminated with no advanced warning. I guess it’s part of their staffing cuts they’re going through (yet still keeping all tournament purses the same or higher). We’ll have to use the regular pgatour.com site, which pretty much has the same data, but just have to get to it in a different fashion, and is formatted a little differently. Bummer.

thx brian :(

• BrianVT

Time for some Hairy Veins, but I guess that’s also chalk city.

• winnerchickendinner

One lineup this week. Taking three guys in 9k range and then darts. Don’t like anyone up top for the price.

• ifthethunder

@zioncres said...

This one is truly a dart throw. The most expensive guy on the board has about as much chance to miss the cut as the cheapest.

So you’re saying 100% KSDT!!??!!!
    ~

• mr_papageorgio

Si Woo Kim is $10800. I don’t think I can play an event where that is the case.

• BrianVT

Scary when I see Wesley Bryan’s name popping up for me. I guess his form has been okay this year.

• Baysman

I’ll be looking to acquire a few more $100 US open milly tix for next week. Haven’t really looked at prices yet tho.

• RudyPujols

There was a discussion on last week’s thread re: timeline to claim completed mission crowns. Maybe someone already cleared this up, but I wasn’t following the thread much after Day 1. Just wanted to pass along that per DK support:

You should be able to claim Mission Crowns whenever you so choose, with no expiration date.

Here is our official language on the topic:
    “Following the start of the contest, a user can return to their Missions page to claim their Crowns. All mission rewards must be claimed (users can have more than one completed mission at a time). Once claimed, their Crowns will be added to their crown balance immediately.”

So, if you wanted to be extremely patient you could stockpile enough to get to Diamond. I only reach Diamond 2-3 months per year when Iron Man Bonuses come through. I suppose I could squeeze an extra month of Diamond per year if I just sat on missions for several months at a time. I might do this, as I always easily reach gold and never really flirt with Platinum without Achievements.

• cardriverx93

any pat mayo tournament this week?

• byo34

I was planning single entry as I want to go heavier next week, but just added a FOMO line of guys I have been taking (for no good reason) even though they haven’t paid off for me yet this year.. Starting it off with Spieth, Sneds and Piercy!

Watch it be my better lineup..

• BIF

@cardriverx93 said...

any pat mayo tournament this week?

Yup the Pat Mayo Open link is in here

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/6/8/21308999/the-pat-mayo-experience-podcasts

• cardriverx93

@BIF said...

https://dknation.draftkings.com/2020/6/8/21308999/the-pat-mayo-experience-podcasts

it.. its football! lol. I guess ill pass.

• BIF

@cardriverx93 said...

it.. its football! lol. I guess ill pass.

Aah crap – I had already entered the football one and I thought since it opened for me that it was the golf one – sorry

• Getty33

@winnerchickendinner said...

One lineup this week. Taking three guys in 9k range and then darts. Don’t like anyone up top for the price.

I figured on Steele being stupid chalk this week, but at 10K he’ll scare away a lot of people.

• Dshand03

It’s weird at first glance in that there isn’t really hardly anyone at the top I feel like I can stomach, but there are a lot of folks in the low 7’s and into the 6’s that interest me. Maybe a better week to just put some bets in.

• BIF

A bunch of players just added to DK/Field

One of them is Ollie’s brother Luke Schniederjans at 6000 – a new way for former RG Forum member Jamcclea to lose money on that family 😂 He was the captain of the Ollie fan club at least until he putted it off the green at the Waste Management a couple years ago 🙄

Video here:
    https://twitter.com/PGATOUR/status/959210170642395136?s=20

• winnerchickendinner

@Getty33 said...

I figured on Steele being stupid chalk this week, but at 10K he’ll scare away a lot of people.

Yeah. I looked at Steele, Lowry and Kuchar. If I was to play one of those it would of been Kuchar but he withdrew. But the 9k range has just as much upside and I like those guys better. And SiWooKim has been teriible on poa greens and he’s recent form at other type of courses just boosted his price too much. Phil Mickleson is ok.

• j_holiday

I’ve developed a better OWGR called the Professional Golf Rating (PGR). New PGR rankings are out! Here are the notable jumps from last week:

3. J. Thomas (+2)
    6. X. Schauffele (+2)
    23. S. Scheffler (+7)
    50. M. Hughes (+3)
    64. S. Munoz (+2)
    103. M. Kaymer (+17)
    176. J. Harding (+14)
    219. G. Migliozzi (+30)

Check out the latest rankings here

DK salaries have been added for the Safeway Open! Check out the second tab to see recent form for all players.

@JStocksSmith

• golgi

Are the recent grads from the Korn Ferry tour playing this week?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.