PGA FORUM

Comments

• KevinRothWx

RG Chief Meteorologist

Keeping this short and sweet for time reasons (an earlier forum post led me to believe this event wasn’t until next week)…

Thurs – Peak afternoon winds.
    AM – Winds start around 5mph, gradually increasing through the morning, over 10 by late AM.
    PM – Peak winds should hit around or just a bit after noon, lasting through much of the remaining afternoon before tapering off late. Sustained winds should be around 15mph or more with gusts reaching 25 plus.

Fri – Same pattern, lesser extent.
    AM – Winds start around 5mph, gradually increase.
    PM – Peak winds will again be early afternoon, but they should top out closer to the 10-15mph range, not 15+ like we see Thurs.

Sat and Sun – More like Friday that Thursday, gradually increasing (but manageable) winds.

Overall – I think we aim for either really early golfers Thursday (safest bet) or really late golfers Thursday (later holes would be decent, but most of the round still tough). I like the AM thurs / PM Fri split to come in with a lower score than vice versa.

Happy Grinding,
    Kevin

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.