PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Sanderson Farms and the WGC HSBC
    October 27-30

Not sure what DK is doing yet besides putting out way too small GPPs this week. I think we are going to get the Sanderson Farms event as the PGA one and the WGC-HSBC one at the Euro one. At least I hope so…….

Regardless, I’ve opened this thread for all the golf this week

EDIT – looks like we are only getting the WGC-HSBC event only….

• JimKronlund

My prediction for this tournament has been 100% accurate.
    I predicted I would do terrible. Bang on!

• thetitanlb

Thanks for this Mo Hoff. I can putt better than that…..

Shot 7 in the hole
    Shot 6 putt 2 ft 2 in., 3 in. to hole
    Shot 5 putt 4 ft 3 in., 23 in. to hole
    Shot 4 putt 22 ft 10 in., 2 ft 0 in. to hole
    Shot 3 44 ft 2 in. to green, 20 ft 6 in. to hole
    Shot 2 154 yds to left intermediate, 23 ft 6 in. to hol

• Dewoc19

@thetitanlb said...

Morgon Hoffman just 5 putted. Im done for. Later fellas.

I think it was only 4 putts, shot 3 was from the fringe

• thetitanlb

Im pretty sure a 5 putt was the most putts on 1 hole since the Ernie Els debacle at the major. Of course it happens to me

• thetitanlb

@Dewoc19 said...

I think it was only 4 putts, shot 3 was from the fringe

Im assuming he putted from the fringe. Regardless a putt or chip from the fringe its both relatively the same

• thetitanlb

Hoffman follows up that great putting exhibition with a 3 putt on 18. Thanks

• JimKronlund

• timusbr

I saw some noise being made for a change in DFS. some people want 7 or 8 golfers and drop lowest score or 2. Just my opinion…. Please no, i hate wild cards in poker and this just isnt my cup of tea.

• tprokopenko

@timusbr said...

I saw some noise being made for a change in DFS. some people want 7 or 8 golfers and drop lowest score or 2. Just my opinion…. Please no, i hate wild cards in poker and this just isnt my cup of tea.

I agree. DK is perfectly fine the way it is. Half the fun is sweating the cut on Friday.

• timusbr

humbling, last week I had 50+in the money in quarter max lineups. this week many more smaller contests with the quarter and I have 1 of 160 in the money. Im glad we have more golf to play.

• RangerC

@timusbr said...

Victiv/Starsdraft had 5/7 golf (top 5 scores of 7, drop the lowest 2) and on weeks where the pricing was good it was a great game. You had to balance security (with their scoring format, you would insta-lose to any 5/7 with a 4/7) and upside (with only top 5 scores counting, getting 7 weak guys through the cut was rarely profitable) and the choice between 0, 1, 2, or 3 (GPP only) punts was always interesting (it was usually optimal to punt one spot, but not always). It wouldn’t work for large GPPs (it was fine for their 100-250 entry tournaments at the $10-100 level but even their 500 entry $5 started to have too much overlap) but it was a fantastic cash game.

• RangerC

For some reason I have a decent amount of Chris Stroud and he is of course -4.217 SGP. Only bright side is that usually -4 SGP is death and he still is 25% or so to make the cut from +1.

• Logan7777

@tprokopenko said...

I agree. DK is perfectly fine the way it is. Half the fun is sweating the cut on Friday.

It’s almost like 2 different tourneys. The sweat on Friday is the first; and if you do good there, the sweat on Sunday is the second.

• mallotc93

About to kick things off in China
    Unfortunately the weather sucks again
    heavy winds
    Wishing everyone the finest Irish luck, especially to SlCardinals46

• BIF

@timusbr said...

lmao, I just saw the trophy. now its a good thing to collect trophies, but that is one of the ugliest I have ever seen.

Especially when they kiss it

• BIF

@PuddinCheeks said...

This only happens for me on everyday but Sunday.

Ryan Blaum T16 (-4)
    Chris Kirk T10 (-5)
    Trey Mullinax T2 (-7)
    JT Poston T27 (-3)
    Tag Ridings T48 (-2)
    Kevin Streelman 1 (-8)
    Total Fantasy Points:203.50

Nice lineup – now stay off my ass !
    You are a little too close for comfort

• mgravity

185 points first day almost no cash because the games are sooooo small. And it’s the first day so big deal!

• mgravity

Need the Gribble to get his ass back in gear!

• mgravity

@BIF said...

Especially when they kiss it

You have to love the opening video…almost as good as if Univision did it!

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@BIF said...

Nice lineup – now stay off my ass !
    You are a little too close for comfort

I noticed i jumped you for a brief moment while Poston made it to -7. :) Thursday is always fun to start strong but nothing is set in stone yet.

• Logan7777

@BIF said...

1st in the $27 and 16th in Birdie with a ton of holes remaining – like I said earlier, can I cash out now ? Way too many holes left over the next 3 days.

Can you post the links for those contests so I can follow you guys throughout the weekend? If there’s a place to find those links, let me know, I can’t find them. Thanks.

• JimKronlund

@Logan7777 said...

Can you post the links for those contests so I can follow you guys throughout the weekend? If there’s a place to find those links, let me know, I can’t find them. Thanks.

Birdie https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/30373693?uc=531101047

• timusbr

@Logan7777 said...

f there’s a place to find those links, let me know

in the DK lobby look at live events on top furthest to right) and navigate to the closed contest you desire.

• shamrock77s

Normally don’t rant in here, but……

What the shit did Patrick Reed do on the final 9 yesterday? Jesus….

• walkoff9

Bogey after bogey to start thing off for my guys

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler