PGA FORUM

Comments

• BIF

Sanderson Farms and the WGC HSBC
    October 27-30

Not sure what DK is doing yet besides putting out way too small GPPs this week. I think we are going to get the Sanderson Farms event as the PGA one and the WGC-HSBC one at the Euro one. At least I hope so…….

Regardless, I’ve opened this thread for all the golf this week

EDIT – looks like we are only getting the WGC-HSBC event only….

• timusbr

@timusbr said...

if you look at my weekly performance I am either last place or first

Anyone look at the league leaderboard??? Ive got 5 wins, most of anyone and I am ranked 80th. LOL I will take winning 25% and last 75%. BUT 80th. i got lots of work to do to get that up.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

For HSBC and Sanderson Farms my teams all faded hardcore on Day 4. Got to watch them both bubble out slowly to their death. I am so tired of seeing pars and bogeys on the easy holes that the entire rest of the field tear apart. It certainly didn’t help that Mats broke one slate and gribble broke the other!

• mgravity

Well, the Gribble’s price is going up! And thanks to Kizzam & Poultry I did not benefit this week.

• timusbr

The vets didnt do to well at SF. Capt Kirk was well positioned and didnt answer that champions call. I wouldnt know where to start bitchin about some of the others.

• PuddinCheeks

• Blogger of the Month

@timusbr said...

The vets didnt do to well at SF. Capt Kirk was well positioned and didnt answer that champions call. I wouldnt know where to start bitchin about some of the others.

My Birdie Totals for last round of both tourneys was dismal.

Kirk-2
    Blaum-4 Only bright spot
    Streelman-3
    JT poston-3
    Mullinax-0 with 4 bogeys
    Ridings-Only if he got them on the Playstation this weekend.

Not going to win anything with guys playing like amateurs on an easy golf course.

This was the team that was in 2nd behind BIF on Thursday so you see why we all say its not over til the last 9 are played.

• Logan7777

Overall, I’m satisfied. One LU each this week because I was tired of mixing and matching wrong. Only contest I didn’t cash PGA was the Happy Meal, but oh, well. I’m way over my original bet.

• Frustrated

Sunday collapse both WGC and Sanderson less than a point from cashing. Mullinax and Knox just needed to play decent and would have cashed easily but they decided to shit their pants. Lucky me.

• BIF

Just catching up now after a full day of football – I got a couple decent cashes today in NFL (won a couple $10 and $20 30-player tourneys and finished 42nd in the big $150 Entry GPP).

Golf was profitable but not near as much as it could have been because all 3 of my 6/6 lineups had Mullinax who crapped out on the weekend. I finished 60th in the Birdie and had 5/10 entries cash. The lineup that was winning the $27 GPP on both Thur and Fri did not even cash but it was a 5/6. Swept my “alternate” PGA H2H’s as nobody else got 6/6.

Gribble was one of my Blog picks this week (woo hoo) and I had a few of him but only one of the 6/6 got thru with him on it.

I’ll open up a Vegas tourney thread if it hasn’t been opened yet.

• Pickle29

I had both winners this weekend, but I couldn’t pair them up with enough guys to do any damage.

HSBC: Matsuyama, Noren, Scott, Cabrera-Bello, Wiesberger, Song
    Sanderson: Gribble, Blaum, Kim, Barber, Mullinax, Poulter

Overall, it was a profitable weekend but not a good one.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler