BANKROLL FORUM

Comments

• jolokia

Hello,

I thought about this a few months ago but stopped paying attention.

Whenever I satellite into a contest my winnings for that satellite show up as $0. Then when I enter that contest that I won an entry to, it shows up as the entry fee.

Is this something that should be manually edited? I was awarded a $3 ticket on DK with their “12 Days” promotion, I used it and once again it shows up as -$3.

Thanks!

• nvalencia30

• x2

2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

I manually account for my ticket entries and satellite winnings when I’m using the DFS analyzer to give me a more accurate view of the actual money I spent and received (which is what I think you’re getting at here). The CSV file from the sites won’t distinguish entry fees by account funds vs. discounted tickets, but you can search through your transaction history on the sites to find out when you used tickets. This is very time-consuming, so the best thing to do is manually track your ticket entries/winnings and stay up-to-date on it. In fact, I track satellites as a separate “sport” so I know if they are worthwhile for me to enter or not.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler