MLB FORUM

Comments

• wxdavid

RG Meteorologist

Updated at 5:30pm Est

Hey guys it’s David Wolter, I’m coming off the bench to relieve Roth for the evening. I will leave some of his remarks unchanged, the ones I update will be starred. We have a few problem spots to watch tonight.

NYM @ SF – Winds WSW at 15-20 mph, technically blowing out, but the winds here are never really helpful, since the stadium was built to minimize wind.

MIA @ PIT – Rain after the game. GREEN.

STL @ PHI – A stray pop-up? Doubt it. GREEN / YELLOW.

BOS @ DET – *****Scattered showers and storms will be around at the time of first pitch. Based on the look of radar, I’m feeling better about things here. Still a delay or two is possible even after the game begins. My gut is telling me a PPD won’t happen, but we can’t 100% rule it out. ORANGE. Winds south-southwest 15-20, gusts 25mph early, blowing in from right.

LAD @ CIN – *****Scattered showers and storms could cause some early/mid inning delays. Storms will increase in coverage before the end of the day and while there is not a huge PPD risk….it is not exactly zero either. ORANGE / YELLOW.

OAK @ CWS – Rain clear or clearing by first pitch. GREEN.

TOR @ CLE – *****Main line of storms likely to arrive after the game. A few showers will be moving by and while this one won’t see a PPD, a delay is not out of the question. YELLOW / GREEN.

WASH @ ATL – Same exact scenario as the last couple of nights. Scattered t-storms, winding down as the sun sets. The last 2 nights we had a late-start, followed by clean games, and I think that is the most likely outcome here too, but with t-storms anything can happen. YELLOW / GREEN.

I am actually out of town, but I will keep tabs on radar and tweet out updates as needed.

Happy Grinding,
    David…..the pinch-hitting meteorologist

• McDanos

Great job….thanks for the update David…keep em coming

• Kttulu

• Blogger of the Month

Thanks David

• Olhausen

Any update on Pittsburgh? It says green, rain after game but it looks to me like storms are going to be there much sooner.

• garb99

Thanks for the info, David!

• thetitanlb

Any update on the cincy game? Is it getting better?

• VinnyT87

Really unhappy I faded the Nats after reading this report

• Gathman78

@VinnyT87 said...

Really unhappy I faded the Nats after reading this report

You faded a Yellow/Green??

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).