Comments

• BIF

162 players 54-hole tourney
    Cut after 2 rounds to low 50 & ties

Course: Talking Stick Golf Resort
    Par 70 – approx 7100 yards

$125,000 Total purse and $20K to 1st place

Tournament website https://www.scottsdaleazopen.com/

Pairings/Tee Times for this year’s tourney should be updated by Sunday night

• ifthethunder

OK it will be three one round tournaments again, per DK’s orders.

If you’re around, LFN, how about one of us puts a contest up for round one, the other for round two, and whomever comes out ahead in round 2 also does round 3? Just spitballin’, of course.
    ~

• byo34

Joel Dahmen the top salary fresh off a 58.

I’m sure he will be high owned, I feel obligated to take him in my single line.

• ifthethunder

@byo34 said...

Joel Dahmen the top salary fresh off a 58.

I’m sure he will be high owned, I feel obligated to take him in my single line.

Hard to argue with 11 of 13 cuts made. Of course, if Dahmen screws up due to rust, that’s your high leverage pivot. I’ll make three lineups like usual, so one will be the fade.
    ~

• Kingspark35

Well, I’m counting 162 and this is fun.

Brad Hopfinger ??

He sounds like a James Bond villain. Sorry Brad.

There’s a lot under 6900.

There’s a BIG difference between the Paul guys this week.

No. I will not say a word about Redford Bobbitt.

• ifthethunder

William Hill has odds out (to win, not lead round one…which would be more relevant to what DK is offering):

http://accounts.williamhill.com/bet/en-gb/betting/g/15399362/Tournament%20Winner.html

Also, here’s a league contest:

https://www.draftkings.com/draft/contest/87231280
    ~

• futoo

Can’t find tea times anywhere looks like there might be a slight morning edge

• futoo

I love voice texting. tee

• monarch

@futoo said...

Yes. I’ll probably be stacking some AM tee times.

Also Dahmen is a fine play. Lots of mispriced players in this event and you will need all six players to go nuts with so many options and im not sure allocating 11k to one of 100 guys who can shoot a 63 is the best strategy but I’ll have some shares.

• ifthethunder

@futoo said...

Could be why W. Hill doesn’t have odds out (yet) for round one. I’ll bet (with no money) that the times haven’t been set. And when they are, odds may well change.
    ~

• monarch

Tee times are out. To me it looks like the overwhelming majority of the better players have the early preferred tee times tomorrow when the wind is projected lower than the afternoon.

• patrickjl

Hi, can you provide a link to the tee times, please? Thanks

• ifthethunder

Anyone else rolling with Felixxberg’s Hans Reimer call from last week?

He’s priced way up (hahaha, just barely: to 7,000) and he delivered, so I’m giving him another shot.
    ~

• monarch

@patrickjl said...

Hi, can you provide a link to the tee times, please? Thanks

https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/6288699050795482474

The link isn’t copying well..

Try scottsdaleazopen.com and then click pairings

• skankinmat

Does anyone have a link to an excel or sortable list the players by tee time?

• Felixxberg

@ifthethunder said...

Anyone else rolling with Felixxberg’s Hans Reimer call from last week?

He’s priced way up (hahaha, just barely: to 7,000) and he delivered, so I’m giving him another shot.
    ~

I’m not playing him myself though. There are a lot of options this week! I tweaked my lineup a hundred times!

• ifthethunder

@Felixxberg said...

I’m not playing him myself though. There are a lot of options this week! I tweaked my lineup a hundred times!

I’m rolling with 4 lineups. I like Hans, Spencer Fletcher, and Sam Saunders in this price range.
    ~

• monarch

I’m landing on Kupchko and unfortunately Gurska in the upper 6k range. I know Gurska will shoot a 74 but his par 4 data is really strong and this course has 12 of them.

• Kingspark35

DK has the red O against Eddie Olson & Robert Kalinowski.

• Supersharpie

Any thoughts on Hill vs Harkins? Same odds.

• monarch

@Supersharpie said...

Any thoughts on Hill vs Harkins? Same odds.

I got to lots of Harkins. One of my favorite plays

• lfn1992

Everyone’s forgotten about Calum Hill?

• ifthethunder

@lfn1992 said...

Everyone’s forgotten about Calum Hill?

The Hill you say!
    ~

• monarch

Leaderboard for the event is trash

• jweed76

No live scoring???

• Money0227

@monarch said...

I got to lots of Harkins. One of my favorite plays

I had reserved a few entries and almost forgot to put my lineup in. Completely missed Harkins in my rush. I’m pissed at myself.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.