Comments

• BIF

162 players 54-hole tourney
    Cut after 2 rounds to low 50 & ties

Course: Talking Stick Golf Resort
    Par 70 – approx 7100 yards

$125,000 Total purse and $20K to 1st place

Tournament website https://www.scottsdaleazopen.com/

Pairings/Tee Times for this year’s tourney should be updated by Sunday night

• ifthethunder

@jweed76 said...

No live scoring???

Looks like a no. Not to mention I have terrible internet on the mountainside and this site, in particular, takes forever to load.

https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/6288699052640976236
    ~

• ifthethunder

I checked twitter, there is this. It’s not everything. Or even most things. But it is something. (I think they’re just following this one group, but as I said, my internet is terrible.)

https://twitter.com/acaseofthegolf1/status/1260221712983040000
    ~

• Money0227

@ifthethunder said...

I checked twitter, there is this. It’s not everything. Or even most things. But it is something. (I think they’re just following this one group, but as I said, my internet is terrible.)

https://twitter.com/acaseofthegolf1/status/1260221712983040000
    ~

It makes reference to “once 9-hole scores are posted”, so I guess we’ll are going to have to wait a bit for a leaderboard update.

• jmsclinton

Maybe DK will update when golfers get through the front nine, perhaps?

• titanhawks

Just getting up to see Olson out in two of my five LU’s dangit

My fav play of the day and week is Taylor Montgomery who has two top tens in the three previous three events here

• Steven1974

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

Surprised the tournament website doesn’t update their scores as it goes along. Guess maybe after 9 holes the players turn in their stuff and it gets updated then.

• ifthethunder

All we know for sure: Wu and Limbhasut are -1 through 7, and Chris Evans is -2.

Edit: I take it back: the scoreboard has updated.

https://www.golfgenius.com/pages/6288699052640976236
    ~

• Steven1974

• Ranked #96

RG Tiered Ranking

So looks like the site updates only after they turn in 9 holes.

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

Yup. Better than nothing. Easier to focus on actual work :)

• skankinmat

DK is no fun without live scoring.

• monarch

Calum Hill is +1 and 9600

• Barnabus

I can’t find Matt Picanso on the board at all

• dictator_teddy

RG Overall Ranking

• 2017 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

How much worse is the weather supposed to be in the PM as opposed to the AM?

• sneaksox

I fired a Dahmen bullet into a single entry tourney with Knost/Streelman and they are only 10%/12% owned…very odd…

Edit: and Schnell is 5%. Who did people even pick?

• monarch

No Lashley no cash apparently. If reports are true.

More wind and heat for the PM wave.

• monarch

Yates sinking 20 percent of the field

• Jdizzy007

RG Overall Ranking

Lashley is 30% owned. Montgomery at 20+% I guess folks knew what they were doing

• Krausehouse

• 2020 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

Full fading the PGA guys is not working out for me thus far… Yates +4 thru 9, pack it in buddy.

• skankinmat

Is this same Scott Harrington from the PGA Tour? How was he never mentioned in anything I read ? Anyone play him?

• ifthethunder

@skankinmat said...

Is this same Scott Harrington from the PGA Tour? How was he never mentioned in anything I read ? Anyone play him?

Maybe he’s a replacement…he’s not in the original spreadsheet I downloaded from DK. I’m busy looking up Grant Booth and Vinnie Murphy.
    ~

• Money0227

@skankinmat said...

I’m pretty sure it is him. He must have been a late add? He wasn’t included in the DK pool. He should be there for round 2 though.

• titanhawks

If I can win $36.50 I’m gonna buy an Outlaw Tour hoodie :)

• Felixxberg

@Money0227 said...

I’m pretty sure it is him. He must have been a late add? He wasn’t included in the DK pool. He should be there for round 2 though.

He’s there at $7.0K for Round 2!

• Money0227

@Felixxberg said...

He’s there at $7.0K for Round 2!

Good lord. I single bullet these things and obviously he’s an auto-fill. I mean…I’m pretty certain that’s the right Scott Harrington. He’s a Scottsdale resident.

• mmarzocca66

Any idea why Gregor Main’s score hasn’t been posted ?

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.