MAIN FORUM

Comments

• fathalpert

• Blogger of the Month

Interested in blogging? Check out the blog program details here.

Want to get a little more out of your blog? Click here for some tips and tricks such as adding headings, images and GIFs, and more.

Hello Grinders. We finished MLB season strong to the tune of 173 blog entries in September. We also saw the return of our good friend and RG blogger, AndyBowsers (welcome back, Andy!). The MLB season was a grind, but thank you to everyone who helped contribute content in that space. With NFL in full swing and NHL/NBA right around the corner, I’m looking forward to seeing the upcoming blogs everyone will come up with.

As a reminder, RotoGrinders also recognizes blog winners through badges that will appear in your user profile trophy case. You’ll begin to see these soon if you were a blog winner.

—-

Blogger of the Month ($200)

sammybaugh & srcripps

This month’s Blogger of the Month award goes to two RG contributors: sammybaugh and srcipps. sammybaugh churned out 23 “First Pitch” blog entries while srcipps churned out 19 “The Gut Check” blog entries in September. Both were staples in our blog section and their advice helped us down the home stretch of MLB season. Their content was worthy enough for them to be named co-Bloggers of the Month. Congrats to you both!

Blogger of the Month – Runner Up ($100)

dttj & sochoice

Our Blogger of the Month – Runner Up award also goes to two bloggers who were regulars in September. dttj wrote an impressive 26 blog entries which reviewed the previous night’s MLB or NFL slate to help those of us who may have missed the slate and need to quickly catch up on the highlights. Meanwhile, sochoice and “The Daily Tilt” helps provide comedic relief for a hobby that can be extremely tilting, hence the blog title.

—-

Blog Post of the Month ($75)

TheDataDetective

The Blog Post of the Month award goes to TheDataDetective for their blog entry here that recapped their 2018 MLB season. It was an amazing way to finish off the 2018 season and look back at one’s results. TheDataDetective provided so much good content throughout the season and also helped develop the type of community at RG that I’ve always tried to promote as well, so I felt this blog post was deserving of recognition. Thank you TheDataDetective for all you provided this past MLB season.

—-

Best New Blogger ($50)

jessienunley and tboyle2424

This month’s Best New Blogger award goes to two RG bloggers: jessienunley and tboyle2424. Both provided solid NFL content, jessienunley for their NFL Rx series and tboyle2424 for their TB’s Picks column. Both broke down a main slate highlighting the key plays in a simple and easy-to-read manner. Looking forward to seeing more from the both of you and welcome to RG!

—-

Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog ($50)

sirrobert6 and easternmh

Finally, I have to give credit to sirrobert6 and easternmh as our Most Interesting/Entertaining Blog award winners in September. sirrobert6 crushed this in-depth EPL article that was incredibly detailed. easternmh did a fantastic job here providing NCAA Football content at a time where there was still a need in the industry for information on this sport now that it’s back. Great job to the both of you.

—-

Thanks again to everyone who contributed in September. See you all again next month when NBA is finally back!

• easternmh

• 2019 Blogger of the Month

Thanks! I’ve had fun blogging along with reading all the other blogs on RG as they are entertaining and provide an extra source of good content

• srcripps

• Ranked #78

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

Blogger of the Month

Thanks again RG! I’ve had a great time blogging over the MLB season. With so much content out there, I’m going to keep the Gut Check on the sidelines for the NFL but maybe not for the NBA season (we’ll see how it all goes). Appreciate the love!

• sammybaugh

Congrats to everyone! Thanks to RG and everyone for reading! I’ve really enjoyed writing about baseball the past few months and hopefully I was able to help people find a few good plays. Also I’ve really had a good time reading the blogs here everyday there are some very good thoughts and info here so kudos to you all.

• TheDataDetective

• Blogger of the Month

Wow, thanks so much…my final blog post was totally undeserving of an award, but I appreciate the recognition nonetheless. Blogging on RG this season was a blast, and I’ll be back (and hopefully refreshed) next MLB season.

Congrats to all of the other winners. There’s so much great content here every day. Keep it up, everyone!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Use our links to sign up and deposit on sites listed in this thread to get these bonuses:

• FanDuel

Get 1-month of RotoGrinders Premium for FREE (a ~$40value) by signing up through one of our links!

Learn More
  • DraftKings

Sign up for DraftKings using a RotoGrinders link & receive our DraftKings Premium content FREE for 1 month. That’s a ~$40 value! No DraftKings promo code necessary!

Learn More
  • FantasyDraft

FantasyDraft strives to put players first, with a mission to “provide a fun and fair experience for all.” To this end, the site has a well-built, easy-to-use interface and a the first of its kind in offering “Rake-Free” fantasy contests.

Learn More

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week. Our goal is to help all of our members make more money playing daily fantasy sports!

Bet with your head, not over it!
Gambling Problem? Call 1-800-Gambler