MAIN FORUM

Comments

• cab4123

Just wanted to say thank you to the Rotogrinders staff for everything they do and the information they provide, it has been extremely helpful and i was able to bink my first big score tonight. I just became a member but i have been visiting the site and reviewing all the content for almost a year now and it has definitely helped me elevate my game. Sucks that i had two hitters on deck and the hitters in front of them made the last outs of the game, o well it sure was a sweat tho!

https://www.draftkings.com/contest/gamecenter/7113284?uc=94742629

• Foreman84

That is awesome! Congrats!

• emac

Very Cool, these are the wins you remember for a long, long time!

• Putz

Congrats

• flip4flop

Congrats!! That’s great to see!

• bhdevault

• Lead Moderator

• Blogger of the Month

Congratulations, sir!

• Domigator

Sweeeeet!!

• steveospeak

Nice job! Congrats!

• ihaveareputation

• 2017 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Awesome, congrats!

• CrazyGabey

Congrats buddy!

• 99Problems

Congrats man. This is the 2nd one of these I’ve seen this week.

I call next!!

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Wooooo! Congrats

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.