Where: Las Vegas, NV

Course: TPC Summerlin | A par 71 playing at 7255 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Patrick Cantlay at -9

Last Year’s Cut: +1

Coverage: Golf Channel

Google Doc

RG Golf Forum League

Happy Meal Standings

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• TheRyanFlaherty

Yeah! Back stateside. Now hopefully I can make some lineups that allow me to follow and enjoy the tourney for all 4 days.

• jtgus

I have forgotten, so what was the payout structure on The Oktoberfest?

• Cincinnatibuck

Happy Meal Cup standings have been updated. Felixxberg takes over 1st place after scoring a point in each of the first 5 events, with a win in the WGC-HSBC.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@Cincinnatibuck said...

Happy Meal Cup standings have been updated. Felixxberg takes over 1st place after scoring a point in each of the first 5 events, with a win in the WGC-HSBC.

Nice! I’ll try to keep that going!

• klubba575

Nice to have ST back with some big names. I was rooting so hard for Tony this weekend, he deserves a win after playing well all year. Had a bad feeling someone was going catch him at the end though. Maybe this week!!

• Jsffc

Pricing out. Cameron Champ priced way up at $9200. Tway at $7300 seems too cheap

• timusbr

The Shriners Happy Meal and PIG are now in the league lobby.
    The Happy meal is confirmed to pay top 5.

Back in the states again with a relatively later tee time, because we are in Las Vegas. 2 Big names that we havnt seen in some time. Jordan Spieth and Rickie Fowler.

Euro will be playing stage 1 (of 3) of the 2018 season playoffs.
    I am kinda surprised that no US born and based PGA player is not involved. The purses are good with a bonus at the end. I thought point wise some qualified and made the required starts to play.

• someclevername

Whoo hoo glad it is a new week – last week could have been a fantasy extinction level event had I played a bunch of money lol. Onwards & upwards!

I think I will give Anders Albertson another chance for $7k on DK. He MC at the Safeway when I was on him, but had a nice T5 at Sanderson. Maybe the first one was PGA Tour debut jitters…his Web.com Tour stats indicate he’s a pretty solid putter & scorer. If the winds don’t kick up this should be a birdie fest, right?

• Supersharpie

Why is the Drive The Green contest so small on DK this week?

• Quadhole

Im…. what to do ?

• Cooper08

• Blogger of the Month

Tim, you want to grow the happy meal but every week you undersize the contest. You want 100 plus people in it but you only set up for 50 then open a small secondary one. You size it like DK sizes most of there contests, I guess the two of you use the same data and thought process. Build it, support it, promote it and people will come….

Also you had a great thing going with the h2h matches but you just dropped it…you can’t stop, gotta keep moving forward….hopefully you get your mojo back.

• MrBreeze

Happy Meal filled @ 6AM Tuesday? WTH

• nicholasmarsh

Tough crowd… I think the H2H stuff was cool. I imagine it’ll start back up after the New Year.

• nicholasmarsh

Does anybody have an opinion on this Seth Reeves fella at $6.9K on DK? Decent putter; appears to bomb it off the tee, God follower…. There’s not much info on him, but he’s had a decent start to his PGA career.

• smallANDflaccid

@nicholasmarsh said...

God follower

This is how I pick all of my lineups.

I used to go by what ball they used, but in retrospect now that just seems ridiculous.

• jtgus

What was the payout for the Oktoberfest?

• hautalak

• x2

2021 Blogger of the Month

@jtgus2005 said...

What was the payout for the Oktoberfest?

Check the PGA forum tab. You took 2nd for $24. I think LFN said he’s working on getting the money paid out. Congrats!

• nicholasmarsh

@smallANDflaccid said...

This is how I pick all of my lineups.

I used to go by what ball they used, but in retrospect now that just seems ridiculous.

Ha-ha… That’s all I could find via his Twitter. That and he’s a GT alum.

• smallANDflaccid

@nicholasmarsh said...

Ha-ha… That’s all I could find via his Twitter. That and he’s a GT alum.

He was at the top of my algos last week, so I put him in the OAD and then expertly ignored that and swapped for HV3 who missed the cut.

• Felixxberg

• 2019 DraftKings FGWC Finalist

• 2019 DraftKings FHWC Finalist

@hautalak said...

Check the PGA forum tab. You took 2nd for $24. I think LFN said he’s working on getting the money paid out. Congrats!

And I took 1st, surprisingly! Off to a good start in PGA.

• jtgus

@hautalak said...

Thanks and congrats Felixxberg!

• reallukegriff

@Cooper08 said...

Tim, you want to grow the happy meal but every week you undersize the contest. You want 100 plus people in it but you only set up for 50 then open a small secondary one. You size it like DK sizes most of there contests, I guess the two of you use the same data and thought process. Build it, support it, promote it and people will come….

Also you had a great thing going with the h2h matches but you just dropped it…you can’t stop, gotta keep moving forward….hopefully you get your mojo back.

this ain’t it chief

• nicholasmarsh

@smallANDflaccid said...

He was at the top of my algos last week, so I put him in the OAD and then expertly ignored that and swapped for HV3 who missed the cut.

Works every time…

• timusbr

@Cooper08 said...

I agree, on all

1) sizing – making an error on sizing is always best to error on shorting the contest size, because we can make extra contests that get peoples LU’s into the Happy Meal Cup. (which I take as primary responsibility). A contest that does not fill and does not play is the worst possible outcome. With NFL in full swing and the contest sizing restrictions. I chose the type of error that is safest.

2) the H2H match thing requires a volunteer to challenge the forum. I have not heard anyone volunteer.

3) the lack of activity on the PGA board suggests that perhaps a minimal amount of people are participating. I have constantly seen posts that people have played very few LU’s and played the Happy Meal as 1 of the few contests they played for the week.

• timusbr

@MrBreeze said...

Happy Meal filled @ 6AM Tuesday? WTH

Happy Meal #2 a 20 person pay top 3 will open shortly. Must get 10 for the contest to be resized and played

EDIT: contest in league lobby now. Also, no notification was sent on DK. I have not been sending notifications on the secondary contests. You will have to access the league lobby. (why? – because many people with Cell phones dont like the extra messages they receive. If this does not work for you, let me know and if you are happy about not seeing the notification use the thumbs up)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).