• whodat2

When: October 7-10

Where: Las Vegas, NV

Course: TPC Summerlin | A par 71 playing at 7255 yards

Last Year’s Winner: Party Marty at -23

Last Year’s Cut: -7

Coverage: Golf Channel

RG Golf Forum League

Admin Note: The mod team is working to keep these daily threads more on topic – Golf strategy talk for this week’s contest. Post referring to last week’s contest will be moved to the correct thread. Any off topic posts or posts containing full lineups will be deleted..

• BIF

This event is the first of back to back events in Vegas with next week’s CJ Cup moving over from Shadow Creek Golf Club to The Summit Club.

• Getty33

Plenty of Las Vegas residents in the field for this event. Ghim Reaper, Aaron unWise, Wyndham “Rewards” Clark, Ryan “don’t call me Roger” Moore, Mav McNealy, Bramlett, Piercy, and sha na Na. All but Na should be reasonably priced.

• cplatt87

Hit one of my biggest paydays on DK last year at this event when 3% owned Party Marty won. I also had Wolff who he beat in a playoff (alongside Cook, who I didn’t roster) and overall had a 6/6 on a week where the 6/6 percentage was very low.

Hoping to duplicate that success this year!

• JimKronlund

Congrats to 4488570031894426! AKA 8675309 or just Jenny for short.

• madskillz84

DK really taking their time with prices

• Sportsfan100

@JimKronlund said...

Congrats to 4488570031894426! AKA 8675309 or just Jenny for short.

I came in 2nd place to a drivers license number

• JimKronlund

@Sportsfan100 said...

I came in 2nd place to a drivers license number

lol

• JimKronlund

Happy Meal is up
    Shriners Children’s Open
    https://www.draftkings.com/leagues/dfh3qbq8/contests/upcoming
    Anyone that wants to join is always welcomed. 100 spots.

• BIF

@JimKronlund said...

Happy Meal is up
    Shriners Children’s Open

Here is the link right to the Happy Meal contest

Happy Meal – $1 entry – 30/100 spots filled
    https://www.draftkings.com/contest/draftteam/114991391

• Getty33

@JimKronlund said...

Happy Meal is up
    Shriners Children’s Open

Football season might be better with a 50 entry HM. I hope I’m wrong, we’ll see. Thanks for doing this Jim.

• goldandmyrrh

I’m in the HM. Thanks.
    A quick look at past leaderboards seems to indicate a preference for shorter hitters, though 2 bombers, Brooks and Brookski, have positive history.

• timusbr

My first reaction is who are the new guys and where did they fit in exemption status. I am usually of the opinion the new guys are to be watched more than played. LOL, not that I bask in glory jumping on a new guy who does very well at a low price and low ownership. its easy to spot the new guys, they have little history and the few events they have played in are this new season and events like barracuda PRO…… what if I looked for last years success stories.
    6 Ryder Cup players
    Brooks Koepka
    Harris English
    Ian Poulter
    Paul Casey
    Scottie Scheffler
    Viktor Hovland

16 Tour championship players
    Kevin Na
    Viktor Hovland
    Abraham Ancer
    Jason Kokrak
    Louis Oosthuizen
    Harris English
    Sam Burns
    Sungjae Im
    Corey Conners
    Erik Van Rooyen
    Scottie Scheffler
    Patrick Reed
    Hideki Matsuyama
    Stewart Cink
    Joaquin Niemann
    Brooks Koepka

44 BMW Champ players
    92 NT players (thats the 125 who made the playoffs)

that is of the 140 currently listed and I assume will be 144 before thursday

• JimKronlund

@Getty33 said...

Football season might be better with a 50 entry HM. I hope I’m wrong, we’ll see. Thanks for doing this Jim.

Perhaps, but its a buck and we have more people joined league from NFL crew, so maybe we can snag a few of them.
    It was 100 player contest last year, I do realize that golf DFS has waned somewhat over last year. But lets hope for the best.

• kps3205s

@timusbr said...

16 Tour championship players

Edit: I feel the young guys are just ready to go and have the mindset of must go low all the time. I’m starting to think if over 35 in an event like this/birdiefest they are not an option for me.

• timusbr

I just finished my new condensed evaluation. the first time I have done this in golf for more than a month.
    Salaries are WEIRD. A bunch of big money winners are low salaries. I dont discount kps3205s. I am not using all old guys. On the other hand I like a few of the older guys. I am primarily using 1 10K salary, but the low 8K’s and high 7K’s are my most owned. I liked some low 6K’s and had to jam in a couple of LU’s just to play them or leave 2-3K on the table.

interesting event, first event in a few weeks for many.

• goldandmyrrh

I’m fading DBO for sure. I’m thinking he’s got the routine of a horologist and his clockwork is off with the long drive contest. That’s the opposite of a warm-up. The competitor next to him went down with a groin injury. Like I fade home run hitters for a few games after they go deep in the Home Run Derby I’m laying off DBO until he shows he’s in the PGA swing.

• JimKronlund

Why did LFN’s Euro get cancelled?

• byo34

@JimKronlund said...

Why did LFN’s Euro get cancelled?

DraftKings forgot to add Rahm, Bernd and others so they remade with some pricing changes.

• Getty33

I didn’t even notice Ricky Fowler hiding way down at $7300 in a weak field event. I guess you are what you are.

• byo34

I brought Nick Watney up at the Fortinent saying how he was finally in form.. looks like I was a bit early with that call but the sentiment stands.

Pretty set already for this week. Ready to get things going!

• noddy

Can we play Burns this week?

• kbarnhill7523

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• x2

2017 FanDuel WFBBC Finalist

HANK LEBIODA AT 6300?

I’m sorry did I just yell?

I know he missed his last 3 cuts but yowsa…

• jcotdl

Captain America?
    seems underpriced…

• TripleD67

Thank you! Let’s hope it wasn’t beginners luck..

• mitchsnyderdfw

At least Kevin Na withdrew before the tournament started this time.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).