MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Sick Bonus from FantasyElite – High rollers get a free iPad or iPod, all new Grinder referrals get a free $5.50 draft

FantasyElite, a slick new app-based game from Fanium, is putting out one of the best bonuses the industry has seen. For those that don’t know, Fanium is the company that provides our Player News feeds on profile pages. Their first mobile product was a season-long commissioner product for football leagues. FantasyElite is their first venture into the Daily Games space.

Here’s the deal for HighRollers:

Deposit $1000 get an iPod Touch*
    Deposit $2000 get an iPod Mini*
    Deposit $3000 get an iPod Air*

*Obviously Fanium has a lot of risk in offering a bonus like this. The decision is up to Fanium CEO Grant Gurtin, who is going to vet each applicant through a Private Message or Email conversation. Grant is well known within the industry already – if you have met him at any of the Live Events you probably won’t have much trouble getting the bonus. If you haven’t met him before he may have a few more questions for you. He doesn’t have set criteria, but he will obviously be looking for players he trusts will be long term customers.

If you’re not ready/not able to deposit the $1000-$3000, still give the app a look. The game is a combination of salary cap and snake draft, and it’s a great option for short-slate nights like tonight. It’s currently for IOS devices only.

Click here and follow the step to sign up and get your free $5.50 draft.

To apply for the iPad or iPod bonus, click here, enter your screen name, and make your deposit. If you’d like to talk with Grant about the iPad before making your deposit, send him a Private Message from his RotoGrinders profile page here

Grant will also be in this thread to answer questions. The decision process on the iPad bonus is entirely up to him.

Here’s a link to SBK’s Fantasy Elite Review

• stlcardinals84

Leading RG Analyst

RG Overall Ranking

• 2018 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2018 DraftKings FBBWC Finalist

As I do not have an iOS device, I was extremely excited about this. I also think Fantasy Elite has one of the more unique skill-based games out there with their combination of salary cap and snake draft.

I went through the sign up process yesterday and Grant and I had several positive twitter exchanges. He instantly got my iPod spec’d and ordered for me and was on the ball with everything I asked.

Thumbs up to the process from me.

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

Thanks for the post Cal. We are very excited about both the application and this promotion. The game brings new strategy to daily fantasy sports and we excited to be able to bring it to everybody with this promotion. The first devices were delivered today (Makisupa and Sports_25toLife got theirs) and I am more than happy to answer any questions.

I know a number of RG users have played the app and can provide input on their experience as well

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Agree STL very cool promo

• southpaw23

Will you be doing baseball?

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

yes. plan to have MLB ready for opening day in the same app! Our baseball experience will be unique to anywhere else with multiple unique slates to choose from each day and no lineup overlap (which can prevent stacking). If you do the promo now, you’ll be all set with your device for the start of the season and can get your feet wet with some basketball to learn the format.

• olsuperdave1b

I don’t have an Apple product but I would love to try Fantasy Elite out. This promotion might just be what I need to start it out. How long will this promo run for?

• kaetorade

• 2013 DraftStreet DSBBC Finalist

@grantgurtin said…

yes. plan to have MLB ready for opening day in the same app! Our baseball experience will be unique to anywhere else with multiple unique slates to choose from each day and no lineup overlap (which can prevent stacking). If you do the promo now, you’ll be all set with your device for the start of the season and can get your feet wet with some basketball to learn the format.

I sent Grant a PM, but in the meanwhile, is there a link where I can read more about FantasyElite? Each of the links Cal posted just directed me to register for the site.

• tipandpick

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2014 FAFC Champion

@grantgurtin said…

This is what I was waiting to hear…my schedule this Spring hasn’t allowed for NBA, but I’m hoping to play MLB pretty hard this Summer.

PM me with any questions about my ‘play,’ etc…

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

promo is running indefinitely, but we definitely recommend taking advantage of it now. I’m here both in this thread and pm to answer any questions

• 00oreo00

• x3

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

• x5

2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

Should I make a new account before depositing the money? When would I find out if I qualified for the iPad?

• mirage88

2015 WFHC Winner

• 2016 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2013 StarStreet NFL Playboy Mansion Finalist

• x2

2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

If you offered this promotion during football season I’d deposit the max in an instant. It’s almost convincing me to deposit and play for sports I don’t even have history with. Very cool promotion.

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

@00oreo00 said…

Should I make a new account before depositing the money? When would I find out if I qualified for the iPad?

PM sent

• trock

What are the odds of FE running NASCAR in the future?

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

@trock said…

What are the odds of FE running NASCAR in the future?

We are very responsive to user feedback. If it is something our users want and we believe is legal, it is very possible. Think it is an interesting market that could be exciting in our app

• trock

@grantgurtin said…

We are very responsive to user feedback. If it is something our users want and we believe is legal, it is very possible. Think it is an interesting market that could be exciting in our app

If you look at the number of NASCAR.com fantasy users and extrapolate that to even 5% interest in dfs then you’re talking hundreds of potential users to your site for a sport that has gone unappreciated in dfs. It is quite more extensive than the normal fantasy sports but if you can provide a product that makes it similar to salary cap racing as on other free sites then you will have cornered the market on an exciting sport that will introduce many new faces to dfs. And until the other sites catch on and take the step to that type of live scoring then you will reap the benefits and profits if that community and in turn your other sports will see the boost of that wave of users

• headChopper

RG Contributor (OG Status)

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #54

RG Tiered Ranking

• x2

$1M Prize Winner

• 2014 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

What does the iPod touch do? Can u use it as a phone?

Played elite for a few weeks now and it’s a great app. Drafts are fast and easy. I draft a team sometimes in the parking lot waiting for my kids to get out of school.

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

@headChopper said…

Played elite for a few weeks now and it’s a great app. Drafts are fast and easy. I draft a team sometimes in the parking lot waiting for my kids to get out of school.

It is a wifi device, but if you can mobile hotspot your phone, it is very easy to carry around and draft from it. I carry it around as a compliment to my Droid

• NSNunn

What are the terms to clear the deposit bonus?

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

@NSNunn said…

What are the terms to clear the deposit bonus?

We are so confident in the quality of the game that we will send the device without official play through requirements to players with a quality dfs history/reputation. PM me off more details

• YoungFischer

Is there a video tutorial how to play? I am not familiar with this style of game.

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

@headChopper said…

Chop exposing where he gets his old-man wisdom from in this post…c’mon man, this is like five-year old technology!

Just kidding Chop, but somebody get this man an iPhone.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@YoungFischer said…

Is there a video tutorial how to play? I am not familiar with this style of game.

We don’t have a video tutorial, but SBK did do a review:

/reviews/Fantasy_Elite_Review-222261

I’ll add this to the OP as well.

• GoBlue04

Is there PGA games?

• barro

I’ve downloaded the app (twice) to my iPhone and it will not open.
    Anyone else having similar issues?

• grantgurtin

CBS Rep

@GoBlue04 said…

Is there PGA games?

not at the moment. we will look into adding it after the start of baseball season

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).