MAIN FORUM

Comments

• rdchampion

Ok so I withdrew a large amount of money and I choose it to be sent to my paypal account. The problem is it’s not there. I don’t know if it went to one of my old prepaid cards I used to deposit money then threw out or what. I sent a support ticket and they haven’t responded. (This happened like 6-7 hours ago). I haven’t even gotten a confirmation email that they received my ticket. Usually they respond faster. Was wondering what I should do. Kind of in panic mode.

• Mikey1508

How long ago was this, because I requested a withdrawal monday to paypal and I haven’t gotten mine either. I also sent a support ticket that has not been responded to either about the issue. They say it will be done in 48 hours, but its been longer than that for me.

• alomar15

• 2015 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

• x2

2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Was it over 10k

• rdchampion

It was 7-8 hours ago. Here is a screenshot of the transaction. http://i65.tinypic.com/28k7jol.png Does that screenshot mean I have to wait for the money to appear?

• Shipmymoney

RG Overall Ranking

• Ranked #11

RG Tiered Ranking

• x3

2016 DraftKings FBWC Finalist

• 2016 FanDuel MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

Was it over 10k? And are you sure you have the correct paypal email listed? I had a withdrawal not show up for like a week and when I finally asked about it it was because I had forgotten to update my email. If it is 10k they will send you a check

• rdchampion

I posted a screenshot above your post that is exactly what it says on my screen. Does that mean I have to wait?

• texasboss302

Did you get a confirmation email?

• rdchampion

For my support ticket? Nope.

• texasboss302

for your withdrawal

• rdchampion

• broncs4sb

• Blogger of the Month

usually takes 24-48 hours to hit your paypal and with this being a holiday week, they may just be behind and get back later than usual. Never had an issue so give it time and you should hear something by Friday.

• rdchampion

@broncs4sb I got confused at the screenshot I posted earlier. (http://i65.tinypic.com/28k7jol.jpg) I thought this meant that the transaction to your paypal account was completed so that is why I went into panic mode.

• Motovin

Money doesn’t move that quickly. Check in the morning or on friday. Panicing after 6 hours? Kinda ridiculous. Took out 9K on a monday night last year and had it in my bank account that wednesday. Any electronic transaction of currency takes up to 48 hours not 6.

• Primeval

I did a withdraw on monday and didnt receive it lol just waiting I guess

• einars

yeah it takes 24-48 hrs might be longer because of the holiday. i dont usually get an email for withdrawals from FD but i have always got my money. just hang tight, you will get it!!

• beechball_45424

Cobb or Bryant today???

• bowens1984

• 2014 StarStreet MLB Playboy Mansion Finalist

• RG Season Champion: NBA

Made a withdrawal a few weeks ago and it took 4 days, good luck getting them to answer a question, their customer service is horrid these days

• rdchampion

@einars so this doesn’t mean that the transaction was completed into your paypal account? (http://i65.tinypic.com/28k7jol.jpg)

• einars

No it just means they pulled it out of your fd account

• jimfred82

• Blogger of the Month

you’ll get it, rdchampion. it just takes a couple of days. sit back and enjoy the fact that you’re getting nearly $500 in your inbox one of these days! :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).