MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Hey Grinders,

To keep the All-Star break blues at a minimum, we’re continuing the NHL freeroll fun. This time we’ve partnered with FanDuel to offer an NHL freeroll to win 4 NBA $535 FanDuel Word Basketball Championship Qualifier seats – meaning there’s $2,140 total value in this freeroll!

It’s as simple as that! All are welcome to play in tonight’s freeroll for a shot at WFBBC qualifier seats!

Click here to join RotoGrinders’ FanDuel NHL freeroll – with six $535 WFBBC Seats ($3,210 Total Prizes)

To be clear: the contest tonight is NHL, but the $535 seats will be for the next satellite that is run for the FanDuel WFBBC in South Beach. So the top four finishers in tonight’s hockey freeroll contest will win the seats to the next $535 basketball qualifier.

Enjoy!

UPDATE

FanDuel has been awesome enough to add two additional seats to the prize pool. So there are now SIX total $535 WFBBC qualifier tickets being given away tonight.

These two additional seats won’t be listed in the prize pool. Instead, we’re going to award them to members of our community who finish outside the top four.

FanDuel Incentives Appreciation Seat: One bonus ticket will be given to the highest finishing RotoGrinders member that also has FanDuel Incentives.

Active Member Appreciation Seat: The other bonus ticket will be awarded to the highest finishing member that has: 1) been an RG member for at least one year; 2) has a FanDuel screen name and at least 5 FanDuel results displaying in his/her profile; and, 3) has posted at least 50 times in the RotoGrinders Forum.

We hope this adds a fun twist to the event!

Click here to join tonight’s FanDuel NHL freeroll – with SIX, $535 WFBBC Seats

• MrFantasy

Awesome. Thanks.

• Joe1Coal

Cool. Thanks.

• SnaDonkey

Very cool, thanks for offering this to us! Cheers!

• eckoplatinum

Awesome! Thanks.

• Jonan

Team RG

Hey guys,

Be sure to check out the “UPDATE” I just added to Cameron’s original post.

FanDuel has added two additional WFBBC qualifier seats to our freeroll tonight. These won’t be listed in the prize pool, though. We’ll be giving them away manually to top-finishing members of our community.

— One extra ticket is the “Incentives Appreciation Seat.” It will be given to the highest finishing RotoGrinders member that also has Fanduel Incentives.

— The other added ticket is the “Member Appreciation Seat.” It will be given to the highest finisher that has: 1) been an RG member for at least one year; 2) has a FanDuel screen name and at least 5 FanDuel results displaying in his/her profile; and, 3) has posted at least 50 times in the RotoGrinders Forum.

Hopefully that criteria adds a fun twist. It’s our way of saying THANK YOU and happy gaming to all Grinders who are participating tonight.

Click here to join our FanDuel NHL freeroll – now with SIX, $535 WFBBC Seats

• tenzley

I’m going to study study study for NHL now! Thanks RG and FD!

• whits23

2010 FFFC Finalist, 2010 DFBC Finalist, 2011 FFFC Finalist, 2014 DSBC Finalist

• x2

2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i had to post to see if i had 5 results

• olough

Grumpy face @ forum posts…I post like a billion times in the chat..

• jetsrule2012

thanks for the great freeroll

• terrymandangle

I have said it before and I will say it again. This is the best site throughout the entire interwebs.

• tigervol

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

This is really awesome, thank you guys so much!

• aboynamedsuh

Awesome!

• kalcashmoney

Great stuff !!

• dorfman10

Well it looks like a NHL team will be thrown together tonight, awesome!

• qrfocused

Gotta get my posts up!!

• Punisher09

• 2016 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Pretty cool.

• eaglezzz

Nice gesture for sure – thanks!

How much are NHL incentives again? Haha

• BigA

NIce!

• rysportguy

Awesome free roll I love that sites give back to the users! Time to research more

• Turn2gold

Damn I have 9 Times the needed posts and at least 100 FanDuel contests but only a Rotogrinder member for 3 months ;(

• tonytone1908

I’m assuming having NBA incentives for Fanduel is what you mean? Or any sort of incentives subscription will do?

• dizzle

I wish I knew NHL, but its free, so hey…

• Icebergslim77

These free rolls from Rotogrinders have been a lot of fun! I did the MMA, CBB and NHL Freeroll. I was lucky enough to place 5th in the MMA and won $10. I didn’t do so good in the other 2, but I’m slowly learning the NHL and I’ve had some success with CBB. I can’t wait for the NBA to get back, but Rotogrinders has made this NBA break a lot more fun. Thanks for keeping us engaged!

• DC2021

sahweeeeeetttt!

• detroittigers44

I just put together a killer roster that had Fedorov, Alexander Mogilny, Eric Lindros and Teemu Selanne… then I realized I was playing NHL ’95 on Sega Genesis… I am in, but I don’t know any of the guys I picked… Thankfully Rotogrinders allowed me to make a lineup regardless.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.