MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Hey Grinders,

To keep the All-Star break blues at a minimum, we’re continuing the NHL freeroll fun. This time we’ve partnered with FanDuel to offer an NHL freeroll to win 4 NBA $535 FanDuel Word Basketball Championship Qualifier seats – meaning there’s $2,140 total value in this freeroll!

It’s as simple as that! All are welcome to play in tonight’s freeroll for a shot at WFBBC qualifier seats!

Click here to join RotoGrinders’ FanDuel NHL freeroll – with six $535 WFBBC Seats ($3,210 Total Prizes)

To be clear: the contest tonight is NHL, but the $535 seats will be for the next satellite that is run for the FanDuel WFBBC in South Beach. So the top four finishers in tonight’s hockey freeroll contest will win the seats to the next $535 basketball qualifier.

Enjoy!

UPDATE

FanDuel has been awesome enough to add two additional seats to the prize pool. So there are now SIX total $535 WFBBC qualifier tickets being given away tonight.

These two additional seats won’t be listed in the prize pool. Instead, we’re going to award them to members of our community who finish outside the top four.

FanDuel Incentives Appreciation Seat: One bonus ticket will be given to the highest finishing RotoGrinders member that also has FanDuel Incentives.

Active Member Appreciation Seat: The other bonus ticket will be awarded to the highest finishing member that has: 1) been an RG member for at least one year; 2) has a FanDuel screen name and at least 5 FanDuel results displaying in his/her profile; and, 3) has posted at least 50 times in the RotoGrinders Forum.

We hope this adds a fun twist to the event!

Click here to join tonight’s FanDuel NHL freeroll – with SIX, $535 WFBBC Seats

• KaiBang

• 2015 DraftKings FCFWC Finalist

• 2017 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

Sweet!

• bigskinny

Im in

• m4ch1n3

rotogrinders

fanduel

• lionssuck

Thanks rotogrinders & fanduel. Would have been disappointing to finish 5th without the 2 added tickets.

• DC2021

@lionssuck said...

Thanks rotogrinders & fanduel. Would have been disappointing to finish 5th without the 2 added tickets.

are you sure you get the ticket? read the update. its not necessarily for the people who finish 5th and 6th

• lionssuck

@DC2021 said...

are you sure you get the ticket? read the update. its not necessarily for the people who finish 5th and 6th

Ok, back to being disappointed, only have been a member since August. Thanks for running the contest though guys

• MRCOOKONUTS

brushncrush came in 5th..

• lionssuck

@MRCOOKONUTS said...

brushncrush came in 5th..

That’s my user name on fanduel. Click on my profile

• MRCOOKONUTS

Do you have fanduel incentives? for 5th place you do not have to be a one year rotogrinders member.If you have fanduel incentives then you are a winner..
    Fanduel member appreciation seat does not have any rotogrinder member requirements other than just be a member of rotogrinders and fanduel incentives..
    The active members appreciation seat is the one that has many requirements.

• lionssuck

Unfortunately I signed up with fanduel before I found rotogrinders. No big deal, congrats to the winners.

• MRCOOKONUTS

oh ok.sorry but maybe thats a good sign you will hit some nice paydays soon.
    good luck…

• mski9

ouch finished in 6th, missed 4th by .3 wish it was just 6 spots in the tourny but eh it was a cool free roll thanks for setting that up RG really helped excite the all star break

• tonytone1908

so who gets the rg incetives ticket?

I ask because you only say incentives but don’t specify for what sport? SInce it’s for an NBA ticket and I don’t think there are NHL incentives, it must be for those with Fanduel NBA incentives correct?

• PigskinSleepers

Thanks rotogrinders- you guys are the best!

• flip4flop

awesome contest, my lineup bombed but loved the opportunity!

• svenlet1

I got my ticket last night! 2nd place!

• tigervol

• 2015 FanDuel CFB Playboy Mansion Finalist

@svenlet1 said...

I got my ticket last night! 2nd place!

Congrats!!

• mski9

So who ended up taking home the incentives prize?

• PigskinSleepers

Big assist from pepsi7 – thanks man – no way I win that without reading your GPP plays yesterday

• Icebergslim77

Thanks again for the Freeroll, but I officially hate NHL DFS. I had Sidney Crosby ($9400) and Claude Giroux ($7900) in my lineup and they combine for Negative 1.8 on Fanduel. This is like playing Chris Paul and Klay Thompson in NBA DFS. Can you imagine those guys going for negative points or only getting a combined 20 Fantasypoints? Thanks again for the freerolls and making me realize that NHL is not for me. On a positive note, I’m really starting to like College Basketball DFS!

• sethayates

I appear to have misinterpreted the rules. Was this not a low ball contest? https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10574757/scoring/page/280/lineup/136184452/

• markopolo22

@sethayates said...

I appear to have misinterpreted the rules. Was this not a low ball contest? https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10574757/scoring/page/280/lineup/136184452/

I thought this was lowball also…

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10574757/scoring/lineup/136189091/

• bigskinny

I had a poor showing also.

https://www.fanduel.com/contest/10574757/scoring/lineup/136261880/

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Congrats to the top 4 and thanks everyone for playing. We’re sorting through to find the next two winners now.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

So that wasn’t as much sifting as it could have been. Here are the other two winners:

TrendingBoys wins the Incentives Appreciation seat with a 14th place finish

Dizzle, playing on FD as PoolPro2013, wins the Member Appreciation seat with a 23rd place finish.

We’ll ask Fanduel to grant the seats to your accounts now.

Congrats!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.