MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cameron

RG Co-Founder

RG Overall Ranking

• 2014 FanDuel NFL Survivor Champion

• 2016 RG Season Long Champion: NFL

Hey Grinders,

To keep the All-Star break blues at a minimum, we’re continuing the NHL freeroll fun. This time we’ve partnered with FanDuel to offer an NHL freeroll to win 4 NBA $535 FanDuel Word Basketball Championship Qualifier seats – meaning there’s $2,140 total value in this freeroll!

It’s as simple as that! All are welcome to play in tonight’s freeroll for a shot at WFBBC qualifier seats!

Click here to join RotoGrinders’ FanDuel NHL freeroll – with six $535 WFBBC Seats ($3,210 Total Prizes)

To be clear: the contest tonight is NHL, but the $535 seats will be for the next satellite that is run for the FanDuel WFBBC in South Beach. So the top four finishers in tonight’s hockey freeroll contest will win the seats to the next $535 basketball qualifier.

Enjoy!

UPDATE

FanDuel has been awesome enough to add two additional seats to the prize pool. So there are now SIX total $535 WFBBC qualifier tickets being given away tonight.

These two additional seats won’t be listed in the prize pool. Instead, we’re going to award them to members of our community who finish outside the top four.

FanDuel Incentives Appreciation Seat: One bonus ticket will be given to the highest finishing RotoGrinders member that also has FanDuel Incentives.

Active Member Appreciation Seat: The other bonus ticket will be awarded to the highest finishing member that has: 1) been an RG member for at least one year; 2) has a FanDuel screen name and at least 5 FanDuel results displaying in his/her profile; and, 3) has posted at least 50 times in the RotoGrinders Forum.

We hope this adds a fun twist to the event!

Click here to join tonight’s FanDuel NHL freeroll – with SIX, $535 WFBBC Seats

• dizzle

Awesome! I was just checking on this thread to see who won! Guess Who!!!

• PigskinSleepers

Thanks Cal – you guys rule, will winners be notified via Fanduel when the contest opens up or how does that work exactly?

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Doh, it wasn’t as easy as I thought.

I see an Incentives Icon next to usernames in profiles if that user has Incentives through link-join. I thought I saw that Icon for all Incentives members, paid or link join.

The person who finished 6th, mski9, informed us he has been a paid incentives member since January 22nd. I verified that just now, so mski9 wins the $535 Incentives Appreciation Seat.

No chance we strip TrendingBoys of his prize so he wins the freshly created “Fanduel Incentives Link Join Incentives Appreciation Seat.” Dizzle remains the winner of the “Active Member Appreciation Seat”

• dizzle

Thank you Rotogrinders!!!

• srk8987

Managing Editor

Congrats to the winners, and thanks to FanDuel for a great freeroll.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

Waiting on when our next $535 is going to be. As soon as I drop the tickets in your accounts, I’ll send you all an email.

• VChair23

The addition by Fanduel was awesome. Hopefully there are more things like that to come.

• DillingerFour

FD Rep - DFBMeeMee Champ (x2)

• Blogger of the Month

The $535 Q is going to be on Friday. I’m adding tickets to your accounts now.

• Trendingboys

I want to thank everyone on rotogrinders for selecting me; I appreciate it greatly.

• Pipefitter67

congrats everyone…….

• whits23

2010 FFFC Finalist, 2010 DFBC Finalist, 2011 FFFC Finalist, 2014 DSBC Finalist

• x2

2010 FanDuel WFFC Finalist

• 2011 FanDuel WFBC Finalist

i am still trying to figure out what is meant by the 5 fd results on profile

• kalcashmoney

Congrats to all the winners, and good luck on Friday’s Q – Bring one home, or south beach in this case for the common man!!

• Seeeeb

so close to Friday. Great deal here.

• PigskinSleepers

My team didn’t come through for me tonight but thanks for the opportunity rotogrinders!

• mski9

Got crushed, team look a big dump on the floor but it was awesome, just wish it wasn’t the day after the ASB/trade deadline but this was an awesome experience keep up the good work RG lets do this again soon

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

Bschneidewind and mski9, glad you guys enjoyed taking your shot in the Q. We’ll keep these types of promos rolling in.

• leafs93

@Cal said...

We’ll keep these types of promos rolling in.

Cal I loved the multi sport aggregate tournaments and if rotogrinders ran those more often even if we need to stake a entry fee i would definitely join (And its good for DK because when there are offered as freerolls i always enter the roster into a few GPPs)
    I dont expect RG to give away 1000 for aggregate 1st every time (unless its possible i would love it) but its a very fun event to have multi-sport action on the weekends, maybe you could get a PGA, NBA, NHL, CBB, EPL, MMA in the near future.

• mski9

@leafs93 said...

Cal I loved the multi sport aggregate tournaments and if rotogrinders ran those more often even if we need to stake a entry fee i would definitely join (And its good for DK because when there are offered as freerolls i always enter the roster into a few GPPs)
    I dont expect RG to give away 1000 for aggregate 1st every time (unless its possible i would love it) but its a very fun event to have multi-sport action on the weekends, maybe you could get a PGA, NBA, NHL, CBB, EPL, MMA in the near future.

+1 awesome idea Leafs that takes a lot of skill to win in 2 different sports at that level.

• Ross
    @whits23 said...

i am still trying to figure out what is meant by the 5 fd results on profile

5 results/top 20% finishes in RG profile.

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-Gambler (NJ/WV/PA), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO) or 1-800-BETS OFF (IA). 21+. NJ/PA/WV/IN/IA/CO/IL only.