MAIN FORUM

Comments

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x3

2019 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

SKYLLZONE’s Fan vs. Machine – Private RG Contest – Congrats KillaB on the win!

SKYLLZONE is back with another free Draft vs Computers contest for RG users. This promo gives you extra free drafts into their game that starts next Wednesday. You get to draft four teams vs computer opponents – 2 drafts in the RG-Only competition and 2 drafts in the site-wide competition. Each draft/league you win vs the computer opponents pays you $20. In addition, all teams drafted by Grinders referrals are automatically entered into a $1,010 free tournament. The best overall team from a Grinder wins $200, with the Top 10 in the freeroll getting paid.

Click through this link to play in the contest

Here are the details of the Grinders Only portion:

Private RotoGrinders Snake Draft ContestFREE (No deposit required)

Gametype: Fan vs. Machine Fantasy Basketball

Who’s Eligible?: All Grinders are eligible, even if you already have an account – you must use our link, though 1

New User Bonus: 1 2000 SKYLL Points (to be used in future contests – this is basically 2 more free drafts)

When: Draft twice this week in a free private contest for the RotoGrinders community. Two free drafts per person. Either draft speed is OK to use: Quick drafts (5 to 10 minutes) or take hours to draft.

Drafts Open: Thursday, March 6, Noon EST
    Drafts Close: Wednesday, March 13, 7pm EST
    Competition: Wednesday Night, March 13 Games Only

Prizes:

1) 1st Place in Your League (Fan vs. Machine) – Win $20

2) RotoGrinders $1010 Freeroll prizes: (all drafted teams automatically entered)

Freeroll Payouts:

1st – $200
    2nd – $150
    3 to 4 – $100
    5 to 6 – $50
    7 to 10 – $20

Thanks to the SKYLLZONE guys for coming back to us with another great contest. For those of you not familiar with SKYLLZONE, it is an IAC brand. IAC also owns Match.com. It’s the parent company of DraftStreet. Here are a couple recent news stories about them:

Article 1: http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-20140205-706560.html
    Article 2: http://www.fool.com/investing/general/2014/03/04/will-fan-vs-machine-revolutionize-fantasy-sports.aspx

Enjoy your drafts!

• eaglezzz

Love this site. I have got about 3 different payments from them since the football season. They are legit and I believe the same guys that run Draftstreet.

I also tried FFSlots and they were awful as I won $200 back in week 5 of NFL and still have not received payment.

• impurityz

Just got an extra 250$ from there 1-2 day referral program. Always enjoy good reward programs.

• SKYLLZONE

Glad to be back. Grinders, please take advantage of this opportunity. We are in marketing mode, which probably will not last forever. No credit cards. No deposits. Just great snake draft competition that you can’t find anywhere else. We’re handing out a lot of cash, so why not let us put some in your pocket?

• ohiostate241

• 2014 FAFC Finalist

• 2015 FAWBC Finalist

Really innovative product, really enjoy it

• CrazyGabey

So if I’ve already created an account how do I take advantage of this promo?

• impurityz

@CrazyGabey said…

So if I’ve already created an account how do I take advantage of this promo?

Just click the link in the OP under
    “Who’s Eligible?”

• SKYLLZONE

@CrazyGabey – go to the Grinders Link and login from there. You will then see the Grinders Contest and the Public Contest after you click the “Draft Another Team” green button. http://www.skyllzone.com/promo/rotogrindersNBA?MID=501090 Good luck!

• CrazyGabey

When I click the link it takes me to an RG-specific landing page. There is no option for me to log-in. The only option is to click “open” in the top right hand corner. That takes me to the app, and from there I click the green “draft another team” button. The only league in the lobby is the public one.

• impurityz

@CrazyGabey said…

When I click the link it takes me to an RG-specific landing page. There is no option for me to log-in. The only option is to click “open” in the top right hand corner. That takes me to the app, and from there I click the green “draft another team” button. The only league in the lobby is the public one.

I guess you are doing it from your phone? I know they have had some issues with tracking through mobile device and maybe that is the same thing? Just try it through a web browser once and I believe it will pop up later on your phone or whatever you use. I clicked it once and didn’t draft, but when I log back in normally I see the option for the RG drafts.

• FantasyAcumen

Via explorer, there was a small link to sign in. I missed it the first time also. But tried a second time and got the extra 2 drafts. Good luck (at signing in, not cashing).

• CrazyGabey

@impurityz said…

I guess you are doing it from your phone? I know they have had some issues with tracking through mobile device and maybe that is the same thing? Just try it through a web browser once and I believe it will pop up later on your phone or whatever you use. I clicked it once and didn’t draft, but when I log back in normally I see the option for the RG drafts.

Thanks for the tip! I was on my iPhone :)

• SKYLLZONE

Hey guys – thanks for working this out on your own. Sorry for any confusion. You need to sign-up on web to be eligible. We’re working to make this work (in the future) on the iPhone app. Good luck!

• mstrength

I hope the concept sticks, snake drafts are my favorite thing about fantasy sports as a whole. Nothing beats being able to draft a team every week!

• primepeat

I haven’t seen hockey drafts there? are you offering them?

• SKYLLZONE

@primepeat said…

I haven’t seen hockey drafts there? are you offering them?

No hockey yet. Focus is on building the best product possible, so we rolled out basketball after our football test. Our 2014 plan is football next, with hopeful expansion into other sports in 2015. Thanks for your interest and feedback!

• SKYLLZONE

@mstrength said…

I hope the concept sticks, snake drafts are my favorite thing about fantasy sports as a whole. Nothing beats being able to draft a team every week!

Can we quote you? :) We agree!

• Duncanonu

I don’t see any Grinders option anywhere, just public. I went through the link, which took me to the page (where I have to log in every time), click another draft and just public draft appears.

• SKYLLZONE

@Duncanonu said…

I don’t see any Grinders option anywhere, just public. I went through the link, which took me to the page (where I have to log in every time), click another draft and just public draft appears.

Probably best to have our Support team work with you directly and make sure we figure this out for you. Support@SKYLLZONE.com

• CruzinToVictory

RG Product Coordinator

• Blogger of the Month

I got three rounds into my first draft last night and realized that this was for Wednesday’s games and not last night.

Sigh, guess I’m done there lol

• HEitz

How long are the computers suppose to take to pick? My drafts have been stuck on the 1st overall pick for awhile.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@Duncanonu said…

Duncan, are you on a mobile device? If so, try clicking the link from a non mobile browser.

• Cal

RG CoFounder & Admin

RG Overall Ranking

• $1M Prize Winner

• x4

2015 DraftKings FFWC Finalist

@HEitz said…

How long are the computers suppose to take to pick? My drafts have been stuck on the 1st overall pick for awhile.

Computer picks should be instant. Try emailing Support@SKYLLZONE.com

• SKYLLZONE

Quick Heads Up – everything looks great. Looks like a couple of minor issues with browsers or firewalls. Bob and the support staff are on top of it.

• quick2bud

Does the 2000 skyll points show automatically? Im fairly certain I signed up through the link on this page, but I didn’t get any..

Awesome promo btw.

• SKYLLZONE

@quick2bud said…

Does the 2000 skyll points show automatically? Im fairly certain I signed up through the link on this page, but I didn’t get any..

Awesome promo btw.

The 2000 SKYLL Points are for the future, so we will credit them tomorrow (Thursday). Good luck today!

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).