MAIN FORUM

Comments

• dewittcamera

I apologize if this has been asked and answered 15 times as everything on here seems to be, haha, but…

Any way to play higher not not insane stakes small leagues (think $25-$109 in 3,5, or 10 people) on FanDuel without having to always face Condia and 1ucor?

And yes I know they can be beaten and yes blah blah blah….. But man I think it would be fun to play with 2-5 other people NOT them sometimes…

I have like a game rating of 150 wins over 2 years and love it. Would love to find some similar competition.

is there a forum or thread where you can try and form these leagues without them somewhere? Just curious. Many thanks!

• spartans22

Try to wait up until an hour or closer to lock and you might find some games with lesser competition. Unfortunately if someone sees 150 wins you’re games will get scooped pretty quickly

• dewittcamera

@spartans22 said...

Try to wait up until an hour or closer to lock and you might find some games with lesser competition. Unfortunately if someone sees 150 wins you’re games will get scooped pretty quickly

I totally get that… I mean, that’s who I look to play…. maybe there’s a million dollar idea here…. DFSposers.com. Thanks :)

• X Unread Thread
  • X Thread with New Replies*
  • *Jumps to your first unread reply

Subforum Index

RotoGrinders.com is the home of the daily fantasy sports community. Our content, rankings, member blogs, promotions and forum discussion all cater to the players that like to create a new fantasy team every day of the week.

If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, crisis counseling and referral services can be accessed by calling 1-800-GAMBLER (1-800-426-2537) (IL). Gambling problem? Call 1-800-GAMBLER (NJ/WV/PA/MI), 1-800-9-WITH-IT (IN), 1-800-522-4700 (CO), 1-800-BETS OFF (IA), 1-888-532-3500 (VA) or call/text TN REDLINE 1-800-889-9789 (TN).